Getting the car looking nice by loz1971

• Related topics: (no related topics)

loz1971
Well, I am in the middle of sorting out the bodywork on Connie, been out and bought a Bilt-Hamber soft clay bar, and spent an absolute fortune on Maguiars gear. As an ex valeter, I have always used Autoglym products, but Maguiars are head and shoulders above them!! I can't believe I didn't know about them sooner. When I am done I will (try to) post some pics of the car up :D :D
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 13:54 #1 

windrush
Looking forward to seeing that I too think that megs is one of the best

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 14:17 #2 

loz1971
Well, last weekend, I bought some of 3 step paint cleaner, except that instead of step 3 I bought some of there NXT wax, and the way it removed swirls from the paint was amazing!! so now I have gone the whole hog, and including the clay bar, I have spent over £50 ( lucky the wife doesn't know about this new club!!)

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 14:31 #3 

DeuxGazoles
loz1971 wrote:Well, last weekend, I bought some of 3 step paint cleaner, except that instead of step 3 I bought some of there NXT wax, and the way it removed swirls from the paint was amazing!! so now I have gone the whole hog, and including the clay bar, I have spent over £50 ( lucky the wife doesn't know about this new club!!)

What's it worth to keep quiet :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 15:58 #4 

loz1971
Well, to be honest, I will find it quite hard to drive the car with my head shoved up my :shock: so I suppose I will have to get my garage cleared out when I finish and post you those Volvo bits i've got :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 18:08 #5 

loz1971
Well, I'm finished, and it really has made a huge difference to the car, It's so shiny!!

DSCF0045.JPG

DSCF0047.JPG

And the depth of the shine is great!!

DSCF0054.JPG

I'm not sure the pictures really do it justice, it looks better in the flesh, that and I had to rush because I had to get to the tyre centre before it closed, but I am really happy with the results :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 13:43 #6 

kevin
Looking great,
hope to do mine this week as its looking :(

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 14:24 #7