G'day to one and all by ceb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

ceb
Now that I've picked every ones brains over there, I thought I'd come over here and get on you wicks as well :D

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 17:28 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
ceb wrote:Now that I've picked every ones brains over there, I thought I'd come over here and get on you wicks as well :D

Very welcome, there are some very long wicks here. :)

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 17:32 #2 

ceb
Cheers Mick, I like a challange.......

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 17:37 #3 

SpongeBob
Welcome along, nice to see you over here :)

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 18:12 #4 

hodgy
Mick wrote:
ceb wrote:Now that I've picked every ones brains over there, I thought I'd come over here and get on you wicks as well :D

Very welcome, there are some very long wicks here. :)

I've got a big one :em: Wick I mean
Welcome aboard mate
:cheers:
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 18:59 #5 

MrB
Welcome to the community.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 21:58 #6 

takestock
There are some very wet wicks after todays / yeterdays nano meet :D great fun though :D :D Thanks to Andi willi's missus for getting that drunk she fell over last night, funniest thing in ages............

Only equaled by me today standing outside the Gazebo and pulling it tight so the water cascaded down the roof from the dip, straight over me :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Oct 2010, 15:05 #7 

James.uk
Awwww Did any get a pic of ya getting drowned Dave??? I am gutted tp hear about it though.. (I'm not really ;) ) :lol: :lol: :clap: :thumbsup:

Posted 03 Oct 2010, 15:36 #8 

Duncan
We were all too busy getting drowned ourselves, in the Wolverhampton Lake District.

Would loved to have seen it though.

(Sorry Dave).

Posted 03 Oct 2010, 16:18 #9 

suzublu
Pleased to inform one & all,that Marina & i heartily laughed our socks off :lol: :lol:

Posted 03 Oct 2010, 19:36 #10