FS: Ash Grey Leather Connie Interior (SOLD) by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Well the sun was out this afternoon and with a spare hour to play with, I managed to fit the sports leather interior I've had for a while. As this is in, and looking very nice, the standard leather is now surplus to requirements.

It's an ash grey seat set for a saloon with the lighter grey piping. The headrests are the early ones embossed with the Rover logo. It's in very good condition with the only mark I can see being on the leading face of the drivers seat cushion (behind your calves), where a small "chip" of the top surface of the leather has been removed. It's only about the size of your little finger nail, and the under surface has been recoloured so that it isn't at all noticable.

There are also no seat belt pre-tensioners as my other seats came without, and I had to use them. They are simple to change over with only one T50 torx bolt, and are universal on all the seats.

They are fully electric (heated and adjustment) but not memory. I know some people like the memory seats, but I've never felt at any loss for not having this function. I also include a set (four) of uprated thermostats for the heating elements, to improve this function.

The fronts also have new rear map pockets fitted. These were bought last year from SMC Trading at a cost of £40.

The rears have the ski hatch and full armrest cubby, along with the twin retractable cup holder in the front of the seat cushion.

Sorry I have no pictures at this time, as I didn't think to take any as a friend had said he'd have them. However, on contacting him this evening, he's had to give back word due to finding out he's being made redundant.

I've tried to be as honest as possible and will get some pictures up ASAP. The only problem being they're at a friends garage fifty miles away. Any questions, please ask away.

£125 COLLECTED from L40 0SN area.

I'm sorry I know I'm limiting my market, but I just don't have time to be packaging them and arranging couriers
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 24 Mar 2011, 21:52 #1 

Last edited by mark_bonsai on 20 May 2011, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

mark_bonsai
Price revised as I could really do with these out of the way.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 28 Mar 2011, 16:38 #2 

mark_bonsai
Now including looms and heated seat switches if required, to enable fitment in a car with manual seats, and no wiring in place.

Posted 05 Apr 2011, 16:41 #3