Front LH Fender (Passenger Side) by RhodieBill

RhodieBill
Hi, just thought I would ask here on the off-chance if someone has got, or know where to get other than Rimmers a Passenger side Front Fender for a W Reg Rover 75. It's not for me but for my son, he didn't see the pole in the Mcdonnalds car park!!!!!!!???? So preferably in Silver, but must be in good nick....? Pick of his car attached.

Thanks in advance.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 11:36 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Try Les at SMC Trading, he often has used panels. Is that Zircon or Starlight?

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 12:02 #2 

PaulT
Gee, we are now in America
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 12:39 #3 

RhodieBill
Will do, thanks Mick!

America???? Lost me, sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 13:06 #4 

PaulT
The term 'fender' is American
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 13:15 #5 

RhodieBill
Oh, never been to America but I've always called them 'Fenders'.... Even Rimmers refer to them as Fenders. http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001812 You only get mudguards on bikes. (If that is what you think that is what I should be calling them?). What do you call them then, I'm curious.

Thanks.
Regards, Bill

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 16:51 #6 

takestock
That's a front wing to me :), try an ebay search for rover 75 wing, see what comes up :)

Edit: Before you ask I have no idea why it's called a wing :o
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 17:02 #7 

RhodieBill
LOL...... Nor do I but I did find one, not Silver but in good nick with the Trim for £8.95 Bargain I reckon!

Thanks everyone.
Regards, Bill

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 17:34 #8