Front Bumper by Roverite

Roverite
I have a Mk 1 CDTi saloon in Starlight Silver, and would like to get hold of an undamaged front bumper, with at least the chrome inserts and lower front black plastic grille. I intend to re-condition it, so scratches are not a problem, so long as there are no splits from 'kerbing'. Starlight would be preferred, but I can re-spray it if needs be. Due to its size, I would rather collect, assuming it will go in the back of a saloon with the seats down. I live near Ludlow, so the nearer the better, although we do travel out from here a few times a year.

Roverite.

Posted 22 Apr 2013, 12:39 #1 

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Hi Roverite. I may be able to help you here, but I will have to check the condition of mine in the morning for you.

Kind regards,

Gary

Posted 25 Apr 2013, 18:51 #2 

Roverite
Chester_MG_Rover wrote:Hi Roverite. I may be able to help you here, but I will have to check the condition of mine in the morning for you.

Kind regards,

Gary

Thank you Gary, I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Roverite (Colin).

Posted 26 Apr 2013, 07:23 #3 

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Hi Colin. Apologies for the delay, I have been poorly of late. The bumper I thought I had has cracked, so unfortunately mine is no good.

Regards

Posted 10 May 2013, 15:58 #4 

Roverite
Chester_MG_Rover wrote:Hi Colin. Apologies for the delay, I have been poorly of late. The bumper I thought I had has cracked, so unfortunately mine is no good.

Regards

Thanks for trying and I wish you well. I am in no hurry, so if you get a good one, preferably a Starlight Silver one, please let me know. Mine has a crack underneath, which I have repaired, but I would like one to 'do up' at my leisure, and then swop it for mine.

Regards,
Roverite.(Colin).

Posted 12 May 2013, 15:24 #5 

Roverite
I have now had the offer of a bumper, so this not required, but thank you to everyone that contacted me.

Roverite.

Posted 15 May 2013, 12:43 #6