Free Meteor alloys (Now Gone) by Patrick

Patrick
I have a full set of 17" meteor alloys that need to be cleared from the garage. I (foolishly..) lent my 75 to an Ameican cousin when over here on holiday. Depite stressing to him that the biggest issue he would face is the amount of car on his left hand side he did manage to curb the alloys.

This was shortly after Rover went tits up and I got a complete new set off ebay for little more than the price of the new rubber. I therefore did a swap and stuck the old wheels in the garage with the plan to get them refurbed and flog via ebay.

Lethargy took over and after 3 or is it 4 years I have to accept I am not going to do anything with them and I need to space in the garage. All the tyres have legal tread, one however has a slow puncture.

I have pictures I could mail.

The deal is they are free to anyone who wants to collect you they will need to take all! If there are no takers it is down to the tip so they can fill a hole is Essex!

The wheels are in Surbiton Surrey

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 10:32 #1 

Duncan
Nice offer. Hope someone makes use of them.

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 13:21 #2 

Rorybreaker
Hello Patrick, Could I bag these please. I am vising friends in Epsom on Wednesday evening and perhaps could collect sometime before or after to suit you.
Thanks and regards, Tony.

The deal is they are free to anyone who wants to collect you they will need to take all! If there are no takers it is down to the tip so they can fill a hole is Essex!

The wheels are in Surbiton Surrey[/quote]

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 16:53 #3 

Patrick
Now gone!

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 18:16 #4