fracking barstewards by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
Thank you to whoever it was that dropped something on VeeKay's bonnet in Sainsburys this morning :mad1:

A nice collection of scrapes, dents, dings and chips.

Whoever it was, they ought to do the lottery tonight as they must be the luckiest person in Wolverhampton today because if I'd caught them they'd be missing certain parts of their anatomy by now.

First of all - WHY?

Secondly, why not leave a note?

Needless to say, CCTV not working in the car park.

I feel physically sick that somebody could do that and just walk away. Some people have no conscience.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 13:06 #1 

DaveyC
Paul, I can only sympathise with you. I know how gutted you must feel right now. I had this happen to me a few years back. Some total A hole put a box on my roof and pulled it off, with the staples underneath putting 4 tram lines in the paint. Never found out who she was but some old guy saw her drive off but did not get a number........ Its a really pain the CCTV was not working for you though :-(

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:26 #2 

Chuckles
That is awfull, some people have no scrupples, much less any respect. I feel for you, our cars are our pride and
joy - not to be messed with.

Need any help if you find her/him???
Chuck; Dorset UK.
Don't take life so seriously.... it is not permanent! I now have its Granddad ... A 1963 P5 Coupe'

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:32 #3 

raistlin
Chuckles wrote:Need any help if you find her/him???

I'll have that covered - thank you :lol:

I can't make out what hit the bonnet though. The marks seem random. No discernible pattern.
Paul

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:36 #4 

Trebor
sorry about Veekay Paul, gutted doesnt even cover something like this
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 16:58 #5 

Bermudan 75
Disgusting how people have so little regard for other people's property. I hope the damage is not too serious Paul, if you find the culprit, reserve a place for me in the firing squad please.

Mike

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 19:38 #6 

woolleysox
Sorry to hear this Paul I dread parking my car in any car park because of this? Whenever possible I use the wife car if I have to visit the super market simples. Just don't tell her :unionflag:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 25 Oct 2013, 21:48 #7 

Borg Warner
Just after the hip replacement someone opened their passenger door onto my drivers door, Mrs BW was in the car at the time and (faster than a speeding bullet) confronted the guilty person who simply stated they'd parked within the white lines and walked off. I got back to see a nice silver stripe in my beautiful Pearl Black paintwork. Have to say I was still really struggling to get in and out of the car at the time and needed to open it very wide.

One reason I have my Hippo it has door strips down it and I'm not that precious about it so don't worry too much about the car park dings it may receive.

Actually I am.

Why is that some people just don't care?

Gary M.

Posted 26 Oct 2013, 11:19 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Keep one of these on your key fob. Accidentally come into contact with the window of the offending vehicle (making sure the owner isn't in range).
I think the colloquial term is "payback's a bitch" :D :D :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ResQMe-Escape-T ... rds=resqme

Posted 26 Oct 2013, 11:44 #9 

raistlin
"...it'll polish out"

Well, after Rob's efforts today, I have to say that the hackneyed phrase isn't as risible as it might seem :)

Most of the scrapes left on VeeKay's bonnet after the damage are now mere memories, thanks to Rob's magic polisher.

Cheers Rob :)
Paul

Posted 09 Nov 2013, 15:50 #10 

Dirk Pitt
know how you feel, someone did this to the bonnet of the wife's car. really deep scratches.
some people really don't care.
Glad you have been able to remove most of them.
Dirk pitt

Posted 23 Nov 2013, 19:24 #11 

Trebor
Well get to the stone chips asap Paul
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Nov 2013, 19:46 #12 

Devilish
Same happened to a mate at supermarket some time ago, returning to his car to see someone put a box of groceries on his bonnet while they unlocked their car and opened the boot.
He rushed up and offered to help put the groceries in their boot. Or have I got that mixed up with when he came back to his car and helped a granny who was struggling to lift a heavy carrier bag out of a trolley.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 10 Dec 2013, 07:39 #13 

PaulT
Very annoying - some people require their gonads turning in to ear rings.

In a car park I normally try to park away from everyone else so will go to the far side of a car park where no one else is parked. However, I invariably come back and some one has parked right along side me - WHY.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 26 Jan 2014, 14:16 #14