For Sale - Facelift 05 Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE Auto by italianstallion

italianstallion
Due to getting a lease hire car through work, I'm selling on my 2005 Facelift Rover 75 Connoisseur Diesel Automatic . The car is finished in Metallic British Racing Green paint, has a creme leather interior and comes with every conceivable extra, including rear electric sun blind, cruise control, sunroof and power folding mirrors.

I purchased the car as an Cat D, seeing that it was in lovely condition and it has served me well over the past year or so. It looks and drives great and was fully serviced in December 2011. It has MOT until December 2012 and is taxed until June 2012.

More pictures of the car be found here - http://gallery.me.com/corryfamily/100116

The Car has the following Features :

- 2.0 M47d BMW Diesel Engine.
- Auto gearbox (no clutch issues to worry about)
- Creme Leather electric / heated Seats
- 17 inch Alloy wheels
- MP3 Car Stereo
- Rear Electric Sun blind
- Cruise Control
- Power Fold Mirrors
- Dual Zone Climate Control / AC
- Sun Roof
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Synergy 2 Tuning Box

The car is sold complete with :

- Full Service History
- MOT'd to Dec 2012
- Taxed to June 2012
- 1 Key.
- Milage is 99k miles.
- New break pads.
- Was Fully serviced just before xmas.

The car has the following minor issues to be aware of :

- The drivers side electric seat is not currently moving.
- Folding function of Electric Mirrors is sometimes intermittent

The above issues would be easily resolved by anyone who's experienced in maintaining these cars (however I'm very much incapable when it comes to all things mechanical :))

Please note the above have been taken into consideration of the low asking price.

Enquires / Viewing

If you are interested in viewing the car please PM me

The car can be viewed at my home address, East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, its just a few miles outside of South Leeds.

Viewings available on most evenings or weekends.

Price

Now reduced to - £2400 (any questions please ask)

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 16:31 #1 

1gp
NICE CAR... i have been away from the forum for quite some time , as i sold my last 75 , but iam looking for another, but i think this may well have been sold by the time i can have it... just what iam after...

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 20:13 #2 

italianstallion
Hi its not sold just yet although I have a chap interested pm me today who'd like to view it this week. If your local to Leeds / Wakefield and would like to view send me a pm.

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 22:27 #3 

Zeb
To me, this looks to be a really nice one. Hope it gets snapped up by an enthusiast.

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 08:09 #4 

italianstallion
Car is now sold and was snapped up by a very nice chap from York, who did a meticulous inspection of the car. He even put his orange overalls on, I thought the RAC had turned up :)

Posted 15 Apr 2012, 06:05 #5