- 2004 (04) Facelift MG ZT+ 135 CDTi, Manual
- 66K miles
- MOT Till July '13
- 5 months TAX
- Full Service History (13K miles till next service, which is an oil service)
The car has the following standard fit spec:
- Electric Windows all round
- Electric Heated Mirrors
- Half leather Matrix Sports Seats
- Dual Zone Climate Control with Air Conditioning (which has been recently re-gassed and is ice-cold)
- 6 CD Changer
- 18" 11 Spoke Alloys
The car also has the following extras fitted:
- Chrome Bullet Mirrors
- 'Boomerang' boot spoiler
- Flip-out CD/DVD/MP3 Headunit
- Khaos Tuning Remap
- EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) Valve has been by-passed
- 4300K HiD lights (no issues with MOT, has just passed)
The car also has had the following items recently replaced;
- New 2 speed cooling fan (works perfectly as it should)
- New Alternator
- New Battery
- New Pagid Discs and Pads all round
- New 225/45/18 Tyres all round
- Full Service recently carried out by local X-Part centre (inc Brake fluid and all filters) - 13K miles till next service which is an oil service
- New Intercooler O-Rings (preventative)
The Plenum's are regularly checked and have never been flooded.
There are no leaks in the boot area, these have been found and fixed and has been dry for a long time.
There are no issues with the MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor) sensor, there is absolutely no shortage of low-down power, smokes very little and always get over 40mpg on my commute.
The clutch operation is nice and smooth with no noises. It has never been bled, and has no leaks.
I am a keen detailer so the car is in very good condition, with just the odd stone chip (one slightly larger one on the bonnet) the car will get a final wax seal prior to sale too. I am based in Lancashire (PR26).
The car regularly gets over 40mpg and can achieve 50+ on a motorway run.
I have given the car a final wax coat and taken some new pictures today - any questions, please ask
Price: Ã‚Â£3650 ONO