Folding 4 wheel rollator by Duncan

Duncan
What's one of those I hear you ask, and why does a young person need one anyway (OK not young).

Well I was going to modify a golf trolley to carry a laptop and T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) unit for the nanomeets. However while looking on ebay I realised that one of these rollators, which ar 4 wheeled walking frames with brakes and often seats, would be easier to modify to add a tray, plus they seem to sell relatively cheap.

So has anyone got one gathering dust? I can find a few on ebay but as they are awkward to post, most are collect only.

This is the kind of thing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wheeled-Walking-z ... 2310815913

And if it stayed at that price would be ideal. However bit too far for a day trip!

So if you have something similar to get rid of, and are coming to the July Midlands International Nano, please let me know!

Posted 10 May 2011, 19:10 #1 

takestock
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 May 2011, 19:31 #2 

Duncan
Yup, good one, and good price. A bit closer to home too, prob only a couple of hours round trip. Well worth it if the price stays where it is.

Found one that's on my way home from work, too, but not sure if it's a folding one yet.

Posted 10 May 2011, 19:44 #3 

takestock
If any turn up near me just give me a shout Duncan, it will go in the back of car to the next nano
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 May 2011, 19:56 #4 

Duncan
Thanks for the offer, Dave.

Shame the one you posted finishes late on the Sunday, as I'm near there during the day!

Posted 10 May 2011, 19:58 #5 

JohnDotCom
URGENT:
Duncan if you bid and win on the first one 20 minutes left in Abergele, I can pick it up its only 2 miles from my home residence.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 May 2011, 18:42 #6 

Duncan
Thanks John. Bid and won. I've PM'd regarding the rest of the details.

Posted 11 May 2011, 19:12 #7 

Duncan
Thanks John, for collecting it, and sorry it gave you some grief!

Will make some arrangements to get hold of it.

Duncan

Posted 15 May 2011, 08:57 #8 

JohnDotCom
Not a problem Duncan.
Will try for a transfer meet at Crewe, will PM you later.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 May 2011, 11:33 #9