Fog Light Bulbs by MrB

MrB
A while ago I purchased a complete set of new bulbs for my 75.

Having now removed my Xenon's, still for sale by the way, I thought it a perfect opportunity to fit the new bulbs.

When I removed the holders for my Fog Lights I noticed they both had a H1 bulb. Now I bought my bulbs from autobulbsdirect and they list the fog light bulbs as being H3's, so that is what I bought.

Has someone fitted the wrong bulb into the holders on my Fogs or has autobulbsdirect got it wrong? Do these fit the ZT and not the 75?
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Jun 2011, 16:05 #1 

stevemac
They list H1's for my 04 Facelift
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 16 Jun 2011, 07:58 #2 

MrB
Wonder if is just an error for my particular model year?

Have had them ages so I doubt they'll take them back. Will list them on eBay and buy some H1's, was hoping they fit ZT so as I could sell them on here.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 16 Jun 2011, 08:12 #3