first rover by indeed

indeed
just bought my first rover its a75tourer what have i let myself in for ? just had a £1650 loss over 3months on a laguna estsate with any luck this car will be better please tell me im right! ! !

Posted 21 May 2013, 21:01 #1 

indeed
oh and i just found the sport mode button nice !!!!!

Posted 21 May 2013, 21:03 #2 

blowncrv
I have recently bought a 75 CDT Tourer myself.loving it and am finding being on here very helpful.Enjoy it,I am sure it will be better than your Laguna experience.

Posted 21 May 2013, 21:18 #3 

kandyman
That sports button is very tempting :)

Posted 21 May 2013, 21:18 #4 

indeed
its more than tempting its fantasstic

Posted 21 May 2013, 21:32 #5 

carlpenn
Welcome to the Club.

Which Engine variant have you got? I have a 2.5 Auto and luuuuurve it....and Yes the Sports Button is great fun :D
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 21 May 2013, 23:07 #6 

Roverite
Welcome to the 'friendly, club; good choice of car and plenty of help on here. Have a look at my book, the 'Companion', on here as a free PDF download under the Know How forum, as a new owner you will find much to interest you and point you in the right direction. You are close to the Midlands Nano meets, where a group of members have joined up to form a self help group; it is based around the Wolverhampton area.

Roverite.

Posted 22 May 2013, 13:02 #7 

indeed
cheers for the welcome fellas much appriciated nano meets sound interestig and i will check out the companion when i get a bit of spare time

Posted 22 May 2013, 22:25 #8