Facebook by Bermudan 75

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bermudan 75
How do you target a Facebook page to a particular community, eg the horse owning people, but not as an advert, just to bring something to their attention?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 27 Jan 2013, 15:07 #1 

SpongeBob
I don't follow (sorry). Do you mean to highlight some sort of content on Facebook and post that information on another medium or to use Facebook in such a manner as to set up a page dedicated to a particular subject (such as the communities Facebook page)?

Posted 28 Jan 2013, 18:30 #2 

Gate Keeper
I support the Kenya Wildlife Service and all I did to get a link to it on FB was to 'like it' then it comes up onto my news feed. I am linked to the Flying Doctors of East Africa and you can add a link for your own interest on the about you page. FB is not for everyone as it can be intrusive
All the best

Phil

Posted 28 Jan 2013, 18:36 #3 

Gate Keeper
Rover418275 wrote:How do you target a Facebook page to a particular community, eg the horse owning people, but not as an advert, just to bring something to their attention?

Cheers

Mike

How did you get on?
All the best

Phil

Posted 27 Feb 2013, 20:32 #4 

Bermudan 75
The issue has now resolved itself, two horses were being kept in a water-logged field with only the basic care. Something the RSPCA here in Cheshire would not be bothered with, but the horses are now being moved/sold.

Thanks for the help with Facebook.

Posted 27 Feb 2013, 21:51 #5