Executive Motoring Services by ems ltd (Page 1 of 2)

ems ltd
As from Saturday 31st July we will be closing the doors and will no longer be trading. A variety of circumstances has led to this decision.

We have a large stock of parts. If anyone wants any of the parts in stock prior to our final closure, we can do some fairly hefty discounts. Collection only from the garage, and cash preferred.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:14 #1 

raistlin
That's a damned shame :(

You have been one of the backbone of reliable suppliers for our cars.

I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:17 #2 

JohnDotCom
Very sad news indeed.
All the best for the future.

If you wish to list any clearance stock please feel free to do so.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:20 #3 

kandyman
Sorry to hear this :(

Good luck to you and all your staff.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:28 #4 

SpongeBob
Very sad news indeed Ralph. All the very best for yourself and all your staff in the future.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:32 #5 

Pedro
Very sorry to hear this Ralph. All the best for the future.
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:38 #6 

Jürgen
Sorry to read this. :(

All the best for the future!

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 19:57 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
My commiseration's, I'm sure it took some considerable soul searching to come to this decision.

All the best for the future in whatever you do.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 20:04 #8 

zojosc
Only had cause to have dealings with you on one occasion but that was a pleasure and a thoroughly enjoyable and proffesional transaction.I therefore wish you well for your future plans.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 07:13 #9 

Mad-Monkey
It's a shame to hear this, I wish you well in the future and thanks for the service you provided in the past when I've ordered items from you.

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 07:21 #10 

Cowley_MOA
Very sorry to hear this news. It's such a shame to lose such a well renowned and respected member of the MGR community. I hope the future bring you and your staff prosperity.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 08:51 #11 

starbug2
Cowley_MOA wrote:Very sorry to hear this news. It's such a shame to lose such a well renowned and respected member of the MGR community. I hope the future bring you and your staff prosperity.

:iagree: not the best of times but i wish you all well :cheers:

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 15:03 #12 

tcfuk
OMG Ralph

What will we do without your services, you have been very good to me in the past, I wish you all the luck in the future, which ever route you take

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 09:04 #13 

DJAndyB
So sorry to hear this. You guy's did a great job replacing the head gasket a couple of months.

Best wishes for the future.

Andy

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 11:01 #14 

calibrax
So sorry to hear this... Andy and Ralph are both great guys. Best of luck in your future endeavours.
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 11:17 #15 

ems ltd
I've now managed to create a stock list (somewhat out of date) but it is too big to attach to a post.

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 16:45 #16 

JohnDotCom
If you can convert it to a pdf then attach it to post, that should get around the problem.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 17:25 #17 

geesmith
We eagerly await your pdf Ralph in anticipation of handing you some real world cash currency.

I sincerely hope that life treats you well. Good Luck. ;)

If you should fancy leaving links to your RoverMG suppliers for the selfish at heart among us...... :gmc:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 19:15 #18 

ems ltd
I had already converted it to pdf. The file is 3.5Mb and the limit here is 512kb. I've given a print out of the file to the one and only forum member that turned up at the garage.

Posted 31 Jul 2010, 13:16 #19 

Mick
(Site Admin)
ems ltd wrote:I had already converted it to pdf. The file is 3.5Mb and the limit here is 512kb. I've given a print out of the file to the one and only forum member that turned up at the garage.

Can you email me the file and I will host it on the server, and make it available for everybody.
webmaster@75ztcommunity.co.uk

Posted 31 Jul 2010, 13:17 #20