Everything about Rover 75 site by Stelad

Stelad
Hello chaps, first post on this side :em:
I had to have a new under bonnet pump fit in Jan. and now my in-tank pump is starting to play up. I found this site a while ago www.mkon.co.uk and wondered if anyone had bought one of the pumps as it'll save me quite a bit of money if they're ok.

Regards, Steven. :unionflag:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 14:44 #1 

JohnDotCom
Welcome to the Community Steven,

I recall one of our members recently changing his in tank pump and I will try to search it out.
He didn't use the OEM pump either.

Edit:
A long thread but have a read here: viewtopic.php?style=4&f=9&t=801
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 15:06 #2 

Stelad
Thanks JDT that's made my mind up. I ordered and received a new in-tank pump from the site last week(Even came with a free pen!). I'm having it fit next week by my local Rover dealer. He seemed quite keen to fit it hoping it's easy then he can offer it as an alternative to the full kit.

Regards Steven :unionflag:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 13:20 #3 

Trebor
let us know how you get on for future reference, i paid twice that amount for the oem replacement in my previous conny
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Jul 2010, 07:38 #4 

Rammie
The Master Cylinder seems a good price on there too.

Only for the CDT / CDTi though, not sure whether the £89 includes P&P and VAT, still not bad though.
Seem to recall paying around £110 for mine a while back.
Brian

Posted 25 Jul 2010, 07:54 #5 

Stelad
Trebor wrote:let us know how you get on for future reference, i paid twice that amount for the oem replacement in my previous conny

Will do. :thumbsup:

Posted 25 Jul 2010, 15:14 #6 

SpongeBob
In relation to this post, Iv'e added the website into our list of useful links in the Technical Section (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1753).

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 13:44 #7