Enthusiasts’ Weekend 28/29th September BTCC Silverstone by JakeWilson

JakeWilson
[centre]Enthusiasts’ Weekend : September 28th - 29th 2013 BTCC Silverstone

Silverstone Circuit
Towcester,
Northamptonshire
NN12 8TN

The British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) reaches its penultimate round at Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix. Expect a weekend of bumper to bumper racing with plenty of this...

and this...

and maybe even some of this...

From the Silverstone website: ''Expect plenty of bumper bashing fireworks as the UK’s premier race series – the Dunlop British Touring Car Championship – reaches its critical point right here at Silverstone. As the hugely popular championship’s penultimate round the title race will be reaching its thrilling conclusion and, with so much at stake, fans can expect plenty of fender bending action. This year’s BTCC grid features several long-running rivalries (step forward Jason Plato and Matt Neal!) plus a growing number of young protagonists all trying to make a name for themselves.Sunday’s busy programme includes no fewer than three action-packed BTCC highlights as well as a full programme of equally entertaining support races.''

As well as the following:
FREE Roving Entry for Children 15 and Under
FREE Car Parking
Silverstone Radio on 87.7FM - Don't miss any of the action!
Giant Screen - View All of the Track Action
Trade Mall and Shops
Cafes / Bars and Food Outlets
Event Mobility

The 75 and ZT Enthusiasts will have our own enclosure within the internal display area, much closer to all of the attractions and more importantly, the action!

We will also (conditions permitting) have our marquee up with displays and shop!

The Ticket includes
– British touring car racing as
well as a host of support races
– 2-day roving
Grandstand seating
– Access to an open Paddock
– Free car parking within
internal display area
– Display area with close
proximity to catering outlets
and trade and entertainment
– Track and air displays

With us you are able to get a weekend ticket for just £18.00 per person, Sunday tickets alone booked in advance normally cost £26.00![/centre]

Posted 05 May 2013, 22:52 #1 

starbug2
it sounds good but said else were we may be busy but need to sort out things ...... oh so many events and groups .......

Posted 06 May 2013, 10:03 #2 

JakeWilson
No worries Stephen, I've got you and Bev down as possible! :-)

Posted 06 May 2013, 11:40 #3 

BingleyThe75
Ooooh this could be good. The weekend after my birthday. Will have to see if my other half will take me. Took me to Thruxton as I said somewhere else (I forget where, but I know it was on this site! Think the senility's creeping in early...) Will look into it.
In a cold world, it's a warm place,
Where you know that you're supposed to be.

Posted 05 Jun 2013, 23:15 #4 

Bermudan 75
Those pics remind me of the Wolves nano-meet when the food arrives... :lol:

Posted 07 Jun 2013, 13:27 #5