ECU NNN100655 & other help by Dominic22

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Dominic22
Hi All

I bought Graham's (Gra123)rover 75 from the ZT owners site the other week, mainly as it was a Japanese spec car in Dorchester red with aubergine interior. It has loads of problems, I have now discovered,having been used and abused by the previous owner to Graham. After being on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) at Austin Motors and other diagnostics it needs a new ECU (Engine Control Unit). I really would like a new one but the cost is very high even if you can find them any ideas, re refurb etc.

By the way it also needs

Vis motors
Traction cpntrol actuator
o/s/f suspension arm inner ball joint (both bushes cracked)
The engine lower steady bar bush is split
Electric seat packs as the back button is broke on both sides
Plus lots of bits.....

I have put my Christmas list together for my wife tonight....

Posted 26 Oct 2011, 20:09 #1 

Mad-Monkey
What is wrong with the ECU? Have you tried the ECU doctor? You can send it to them, if it can be repaired they will do it.

VIS (Variable Intake System) Motors can usually be repaired, they just need dismantling to see what needs doing.

Posted 27 Oct 2011, 07:13 #2 

JohnDotCom
The ECU Part number NNN100655 is no longer made and the part to use by XPart is now slated as Part No.: NNN000170 which is around £486.00 Inc VAT.
In stock at places like Rimmers etc.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 27 Oct 2011, 09:17 #3 

Dominic22
Found a new ECU in Birmingham... lots of calling but able to get it today. Less than half the price rimmers wanted.

Posted 28 Oct 2011, 20:38 #4 

JohnDotCom
Glad you got sorted at a more reasonable price.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 Oct 2011, 16:42 #5