Ebay seller by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Anyone had any dealings with these guys? They've got something I'd like, but Abergavenny's a little too far for me to collect.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mgrover_autop ... 4340.l2562
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 10 May 2012, 23:05 #1 

Poppy
Hiya. No, not personally.. But I think it is like any purchase on eBay.... A chance you have to take.... I do....?? Again, depends how much dosh the item is.... If it still has a while to go, ask the seller questions. Not only will this ease your mind a bit, but also, if there is anything wrong, then you not only have the listing description to fall back on, but also the extra questions that you asked...Poppy.
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 23 May 2012, 22:56 #2 

pob06
You usually get a very good gut feeling from the feedback score, the speed, politeness and how thorough replies are.
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 24 May 2012, 13:53 #3