East Kirkby - Photoshoot with Lancaster ! by Trebor (Page 1 of 5)

Trebor
East Kirkby Aviation Museum, Near Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 4DE Sunday 18 July 9.30am onwards

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/events/open-days/

This meet has been going since 1993 and last year there were almost 300 cars, around half of which were Rovers mainly past but also present.

The meet is organised by the Mid Lincs Rover Club at the East Kirkby Aviation Museum and at some point during the day the Lancaster bomber " Just Jayne " will be fired up and taken down the runway - plus there will be a Lancastser flypast - what a sight that will be !

i have asked the organiser if we can have a group photoshoot of our cars around the Lancaster and although i am waiting for confiirmation he said that it should be ok - NOW CONFIRMED OK AT THE END OF THE SHOW.

Entry is £5.50 which includes entrance fee into the museum and you need to book in advance. I think you will get in on the day but pre booking allows the organiser to know how many cars he has attending and to arrange for us all to park together

For entry form click on link below, right click when it opens and print picture

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee21 ... img013.jpg

Attending so far:

Trebor
Wolves 75
Devilish
Stocktake
2Diesels
Stubie
Starbug
woolleysox
Wide Load
Rabbett Rover
JakeW89
worsley947
Actros
Grey Ghost
beejay
flyer phil
Yertiz
Heather and Tim

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 22:15 #1 

Bernard
Does this mean that we have to post the application off to who ever it is?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 22:26 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bernard wrote:Does this mean that we have to post the application off to who ever it is?

Yes it does Bernard. Download the form and send it along with your cheque for £5.50 include a stamped addressed envelope to the address on the form. They will send you an exhibitors pass by return.

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 09:05 #3 

Bernard
Mick wrote:
Bernard wrote:Does this mean that we have to post the application off to who ever it is?

Yes it does Bernard. Download the form and send it along with your cheque for £5.50 include a stamped addressed envelope to the address on the form. They will send you an exhibitors pass by return.

Cheque? Post? How quaint. Not even my printer is working at the moment but I think Janina still has a chequebook somewhere. Oh dear! Creeping to be done again on two fronts this time, don' rate my chances.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 09:31 #4 

Rammie
Thanks for the reminder!

I have sent my application off today so hopefully they will still have some spaces

Please add me to the list, Trebor

Cheers

Brian
Brian

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 09:41 #5 

starbug2
got mine :thumbsup: :Tongue:

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 15:06 #6 

Rammie
OK clever clogs!! ;)
Brian

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 16:00 #7 

Trebor
you name already added by a mod, and just a reminder that there is plenty of room for more and you can pay on the day if you wish
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 17:35 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:you name already added by a mod, and just a reminder that there is plenty of room for more and you can pay on the day if you wish

Ain't no Mods here, we's all Rockers. :)

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:22 #9 

Rammie
Got my entry ticket today. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to putting some faces to names! ;)
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 16:14 #10 

DeuxGazoles
Yertiz wrote:Got my entry ticket today. :thumbsup:

Ah Brian very pleased to see you'll be there..............I'll be able to show you my new Volvo :gmc:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 12:07 #11 

Rammie
Well Col, I will either know it's you by the V***O or by Grovey, I hope!

Give me a look if you can, it would be good to meet you, I think?
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 12:18 #12 

starbug2
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Yertiz wrote:Got my entry ticket today. :thumbsup:

Ah Brian very pleased to see you'll be there..............I'll be able to show you my new Volvo :gmc:

A volvo :shock: shame on you :panic: , you'll have to park with the other people , unless you got pies then i'll let you park with us :lol: :thumbsup:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 15:53 #13 

takestock
Pies indeed, you are easily bought Starbug :) (any for your only friend Col? :D)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:09 #14 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:Pies indeed, you are easily bought Starbug :) (any for your only friend Col? :D)

I would bring some normally as you know but I'm away on hhhhhholiday from the wednesday & I think they'll be a bit manky by the Sunday :roll:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:34 #15 

starbug2
DeuxGazoles wrote:
takestock wrote:Pies indeed, you are easily bought Starbug :) (any for your only friend Col? :D)

I would bring some normally as you know but I'm away on hhhhhholiday from the wednesday & I think they'll be a bit manky by the Sunday :roll:

you've got a freezer :lol: :lol: , see problem solved :thumbsup:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:42 #16 

starbug2

too right :thumbsup:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:43 #17 

Rammie
I was looking forward to a Northumberland Pie too, shame on you Colin!
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:46 #18 

DeuxGazoles
starbug2 wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:

you've got a freezer :lol: :lol: , see problem solved :thumbsup:

Not really cos my freezer will be at home & I will be staying in Brum for a few days & I'm isn't going all the way home just for pies :mrgreen:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:53 #19 

DeuxGazoles
Yertiz wrote:I was looking forward to a Northumberland Pie too, shame on you Colin!

You'll get one soon enough Brian..............after all I owe you one ;)

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 20:54 #20