down again by kevin (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Jürgen
Yertiz wrote:
Yertiz wrote:Think this one had a slight blip too, or could I be wrong?

I noticed, do I get a prize?? :stirer:

Spoilsport! :mrgreen:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:45 #21 

JohnDotCom
I only knew due to the message on my screen on my return. :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:49 #22 

hbb
(Site Admin)
SpongeBob wrote:For those that might have noticed, we had a momentary outage about 5 minutes ago resulting in your browser delivering an "internal server error" message. This was all my fault as I was playing with some core-level functions. Apologies for anyone affected :(
Would you like a second copy of the board to test things on? :) It's what I usually do - even playing with seemingly innocent-looking bits of PHPBB2 could cause misery. BB3 is more robust but even so...
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 19:43 #23 

SpongeBob
hbb wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:For those that might have noticed, we had a momentary outage about 5 minutes ago resulting in your browser delivering an "internal server error" message. This was all my fault as I was playing with some core-level functions. Apologies for anyone affected :(
Would you like a second copy of the board to test things on? :) It's what I usually do - even playing with seemingly innocent-looking bits of PHPBB2 could cause misery. BB3 is more robust but even so...

Waaaaayyy ahead of you ;) Must catch you on Skype at some point! :)

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:11 #24 

hbb
(Site Admin)
SpongeBob wrote:Waaaaayyy ahead of you ;) Must catch you on Skype at some point! :)
Excellent (did you clone the DB as well?) & yes. I'll be in all day tomorrow from about 11 onwards... :)
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:42 #25