Door Puddle Lights With Rover/MG and Rover Facelift Logos by RadioGuy

RadioGuy
(Trader)
Wow the Forum here looks GREAT ! Congratulations guys !
Nice job ! I need to be here more !
We Just took on a really nice new item (Puddle Lights that Shine a Logo) I have paid for the Rover Facelift Die and we are charging a small premium to get it back (The Rover and the MG Already existed)

If Interested you can order here on my Website
http://autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route= ... ry&path=48

here is a Video

You Have to Imagine the MG or ROVER LOGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkQlxAn ... ature=plcp

We Back them and guarantee them of course and We have ordered 50 and reduced the Forum buy price until Sunday By Over 20$ per Pair !

Cheers

Sean AKA RadioGuy

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 22:30 #1 

kandyman
Hi Sean,

Glad you like the new look, the guys do a lot of work out of sight working to make it nice in here :)

I like the look of these, I take it that theses would have it be connected up to the roof interior light so it only comes on when you open the door.

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 22:37 #2 

Bermudan 75
Now they do look good, any chance of any pics showing Rover/MG logo? Whoops yes on your website, duh...

Mike

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 22:44 #3 

RadioGuy
(Trader)
The Site is Very Clean, Modern, easy to navigate ! Even for a simpleton like me ! I am sorry for my sporatic visits , I will come daily from here on in and see if I can find that donation button ! There are discussions going on now about where to wire them , But the Door lights also come on when the door is opened. Someone is saying not to run them up the pillar if you have the Airbags as they are quite congested . Its a Design in Process ....... And I Forsee a HOWTO Coming !

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 23:14 #4 

kandyman
RadioGuy wrote: Its a Design in Process ....... And I Forsee a HOWTO Coming !

I do like a nice How To :)

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 23:25 #5 

kandyman
Has anyone got a set of theses installed yet, would like to see a how to as I'm a bit heavy handed when it come to fitting theses sort of items :)

Posted 15 Aug 2012, 09:02 #6 

Bermudan 75
A deft touch with a hammer & chisel should do the job just nicely Andy,
:thumbsup:

Mike

Posted 15 Aug 2012, 09:09 #7