Donington Park Meet..Sunday 24th October by Rammie (Page 3 of 3)

Rammie
1gp wrote:Put me down for this one please :D

Hi Jim,

Name added, be good to see you again.

You will know my car, it's the one with the great paint job!!! ;) :cheers:
Brian

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 05:52 #41 

Rammie
Just in case I don't get to speak to everyone on the day, to obtain your discounted price for the Museum you just have to say that you are from either the 75ZT Community or the 75 & ZT Owners Club when paying to enter and they will reduce the price to £5 per adult, all other prices remain the same:

Children 6yr - 16yr £2.50

Children Under 6 - Free

OAP / Student £5.00

Family Ticket £14.00 (Two adults and up to three children)

The parking is free and you should be directed to our parking area on arrival.

Bit more info about the Museum here for those still thinking about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donington_Grand_Prix_Exhibition

Look forward to meeting friends old & new on the day. Any questions, please just ask.

:cheers:

Brian
Brian

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 07:36 #42 

Ragman
Not going to be able to make it, after months of delays from solicitors I got 10 working days notice of a completion date on a house move so will be busy packing boxes

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 22:51 #43 

Rammie
Ragman wrote:Not going to be able to make it, after months of delays from solicitors I got 10 working days notice of a completion date on a house move so will be busy packing boxes

That's a shame but I suppose it's bad news followed by good news really.
Hope the move goes well for you all.

Brian

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 16:23 #44 

starbug2
Ragman wrote:Not going to be able to make it, after months of delays from solicitors I got 10 working days notice of a completion date on a house move so will be busy packing boxes
i feel your pain :angry: house
moves are not my idear of fun :whump: i hope your goes well

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 20:38 #45 

TyphoonTT
I'll hopefully be there. :)

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 21:31 #46 

stubie
Put me down.

Stubs

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 23:12 #47 

Rammie
TyphoonTT wrote:I'll hopefully be there. :)

stubie wrote:Put me down.

Stubs

Hi, both added to list, hope to see you both on the day.

Brian

Posted 19 Oct 2010, 06:17 #48 

Rammie
Hopefully, the final update before Sunday!

My contact at Donington has made the following requests:

Dogs are not allowed in the Museum, ok in the grounds as long as they are on a lead.
Security staff will be made aware of our meet, so shouldn't be a problem when you arrive.
There is a Motorcycle event on over the weekend, so please watch out for our 2 wheeled friends.

For those travelling up the A/M42 and coming via the A453 stay on the A453 and ignore the 1st sign for Donington Park continue to the next set of T/L's then turn left & 1st left into Donington Park. Museum is just on the right then.

From the M1 South take Junction 24 and the A453 past EMA to 2nd set of T/L's then turn right & left into Donington Park, Museum is just on the right then.

From the M1 North take Junction 23a and follow the EMA signs to 2nd set of T/L's. Turn right then left, Museum is on the right then.

From A50 take Junction 2 to Castle Donington, go through the village, past the end of the runway for EMA. Turn right prior to T/L's (about 250 yards), Museum is then on the right.

I think this is everything, if you are concerned about anything please let me know.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing you all and I hope you have a great day.
Weather seems favourable too, although, who knows? Plenty of dry places there anyway.

One final point, please take care on those roads.

Best wishes

Brian
Brian

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 17:15 #49 

MrB
Brian

Just wondered what time everyone is planning on getting there on Sunday?

Will be me and the 2 kids on Sunday.

Looking forward to it.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 21:23 #50 

Rammie
MrB wrote:Brian

Just wondered what time everyone is planning on getting there on Sunday?

Will be me and the 2 kids on Sunday.

Looking forward to it.

Hi Chris,

Most seem to be aiming for 10ish but it's whenever you want to turn up really, not one for protocol, it's a Sunday, not a work day.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Brian

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 21:31 #51 

starbug2
as far as know i'm aiming to be at the services at about 9.30 and then on to donington :cheers:

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 21:49 #52 

MrB
Cheers fellas

Will aim to be there for around 10 then.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 22 Oct 2010, 21:58 #53 

1gp
Sorry didnt make it today , i forgot it was today . thought it was next wkd... really nice pics taken , looks like i missed a great day. :(

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:40 #54 

Rammie
Hi Jim,

Sorry you missed it, was a good day all round really.

I should have sent you a text reminder ;)

Brian

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:48 #55