Donate not working. by James.uk

James.uk
I have tried to donate several times but nothing happens when I click on the donate icon fingy. I also PM'd Mick to report that, but as I got no reply I assume he didn't get my PM either?? Fings not working ??

YAY I notice we got a "whump" smiley Icon.. Thanks for that :thumbsup: .. Most usefull one of all for me wiv all the cheeky peeps about. :D

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 20:36 #1 

JohnDotCom
Hi James
I have just had a look at this and if you click on the words "Help us keep the ship afloat" it works fine rather than the "button."
Will bring to the attention of Crew to have a look at.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 22:17 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
James.uk wrote:I have tried to donate several times but nothing happens when I click on the donate icon fingy. I also PM'd Mick to report that, but as I got no reply I assume he didn't get my PM either?? Fings not working ??

YAY I notice we got a "whump" smiley Icon.. Thanks for that :thumbsup: .. Most usefull one of all for me wiv all the cheeky peeps about. :D

Clicking on the Donate button or the words will take you to the Paypal site.

I have not received a PM from you either. All functions are working normally for everybody else.

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 07:21 #3 

James.uk
What Mick said.. :whump: ... :D ..

Just tried again, and the donate button STILL DOES NOT WORK! :P

I managed to donate following Johns advice. :) thanks John. :)

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 14:18 #4 

geesmith
Thanks for the donation James...I've banked it before you could change your mind....you'll get the hang of this soon...

(go on then...use the 'whumpy') :lol:

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 14:48 #5 

James.uk
Yay -- ellow Glynn. I am so glad you showed up. :) Anything to please a friend. -> :whump: :clap: :whump: :lol:

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 18:45 #6 

geesmith
Ouch...hit me so hard I'm seein doubblle...

I spent the dosh on an ELP album to check out Greg's early chords... ;)

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 19:12 #7 

James.uk
They are prob simples coz Bob Haskell (his dads friend and Gregs amateur teach) was a Big Merle Travis fan. :lol: Bob was heavily into finger picking styles, and also a very good base player. . :)

Another of Bobs friends Richard Reeman taught me some chords, but found it soo hard he emigrated to the USA. :D

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 20:44 #8 

geesmith
..weird! guy that taught me bass emigrated to the USA :?

So..went to listen to Greg...but ended up listening to Adrian Bewley doing Matte Kudasai :shock:

nice end for a rainy day. :bed:

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 22:24 #9