Does anybody know this car by persuer

• Related topics: (no related topics)

persuer
Hi all i'm looking at getting a zt and I have seen this one,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-T-CDTI- ... 3f256a9deb

anybody know the car or any feedback would be appreciated.

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 00:43 #1 

takestock
Don't know the car but sure it has been for sale on ebay before, i seem to remember one or two "unusual" modifications but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :em: Pay particular attention to the front bumper/grill, none original and none too pretty close up IMHO
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 05:58 #2 

persuer
I was looking at the miles it has done, But what would ZT diesel owners call high miles on one of these??

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 11:22 #3 

1gp
still plenty of life left in the old girl, i would say , as long as its been serviced, you get 250,000+ from them ... not far from me , that grill is err "not nice ".

Posted 02 Jun 2013, 21:23 #4 

takestock
Interesting, the seller appears to have removed the pictures????
Revisions show pictures added/deleted 22nd May 29th May 31st May 1st June and 3rd June :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Jun 2013, 10:42 #5 

persuer
Thats ok as I have settled for a 05 plate rover 75 cdti contemporary se.

Posted 03 Jun 2013, 18:49 #6 

JakeWilson
persuer wrote:Thats ok as I have settled for a 05 plate rover 75 cdti contemporary se.

Great choice, but then again I am biased! :-) (This bumper wasn't original, with the surround being a GRP replica)

Posted 04 Jun 2013, 19:50 #7 

1gp
JakeWilson wrote:
persuer wrote:Thats ok as I have settled for a 05 plate rover 75 cdti contemporary se.

Great choice, but then again I am biased! :-) (This bumper wasn't original, with the surround being a GRP replica)

mmmmm, grp replica surround , tell me more , can you get these or was it a one off?

Posted 04 Jun 2013, 21:53 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)

Hi Richard.
As the 1.8 gone now then we had a few fans with rebrushes for the 1.8 and 2.0 at the last meet for members whom wanted one your name was on one of them :-? so you have moved over to the derv with some of us then, few mods to catch up on then and just in time for the summer meets :thumbsup:.

Get the O-rings looked at and check the fan out of cause, PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) filter EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) and manifold clean also MAP clean at same time lots for you to be going on with Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Jun 2013, 23:02 #9 

persuer
Hiya Steve,

No the 1.8 is still here at the moment but will be up for sale in the near future there are a couple of mods that I can just transfer onto the new one (that means more help from you Paul and Duncan) but to be completely honest I have spent that much time and money on her that it will upset me when she does go. Yes there will be a few things to check (hint hint Steve) ;). Well all going well I will make the next meet as i am in process of changing jobs where the hours are quite a bit more sociable.

Posted 04 Jun 2013, 23:54 #10