Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 17:06 #1 

Cowley_MOA
Quite enjoyable wan't it
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:18 #2 

JohnDotCom
A perfect opportunity missed to kill that one off!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:22 #3 

takestock
Ignoring the fact that i'm not keen on him, i found the storyline entertaining, bringing in lots of loose ends.

Got to wait to see Mrs Pond until Christmas now :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:33 #4 

JohnDotCom
Well here she is till then Dave.

John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:08 #5 

Duncan
JohnDotCom wrote:Well here she is till then Dave.

Yum.

What else could I say?

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:24 #6 

starbug2
while he is no David t. he has done OK as the doctor and i will buy it as it comes out :gmc: the has been very much a ongoing story from the start in this season :shock: but the standard has been high :clap: and as a convention going t-shirt buying sci-fi fan :thumbsup: i like it and so does Mrs starbug :cheers:
ps. i always did like red heads :gmc:

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 07:29 #7 

Dave
Must be getting old....

Found it all very confusing!

:?

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 09:47 #8 

starbug2
Dave wrote:Must be getting old....

that's sci-fi for you ;)

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 10:17 #9 

Dave
starbug2 wrote:
Dave wrote:Must be getting old....

that's sci-fi for you ;)

LOL! True, but I can normally cope with Dr Who!

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 11:09 #10 

MrB
starbug2 wrote:while he is no David t. he has done OK as the doctor and i will buy it as it comes out :gmc: the has been very much a ongoing story from the start in this season :shock: but the standard has been high :clap: and as a convention going t-shirt buying sci-fi fan :thumbsup: i like it and so does Mrs starbug :cheers:
ps. i always did like red heads :gmc:

Can't say we have enjoyed it as much as the previous new generation series. Strange really seen as all the episodes we liked most (Weeping Angels etc) since it re-appeared were written and directed by the current team. :confused:

We used to rush home as a family in order ot watch it, now we're quite happy to Sky+ it and watch it whenever we get the chance.

Am afraid Miss Pond seems to have stolen the show, rather than the Doctor and I do hope that changes in the next series.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 11:55 #11 

ColinB
I have to say we all enjoyed the series and thought that the new Doctor was good albeit a bit different. It is the only program that we ALL sit down to watch together so it must be doing something right! ;)

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 16:29 #12 

JohnDotCom
Official figures released by the BBC show only 5 million watched the last episode and viewing audience has dropped by 3 Million + viewers since he took over.
Not a good sign for the future.
John

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 16:45 #13 

takestock
How about Billie Piper as The Doctor and Karen as her assistant, Aimee Pond :rolling: :rolling:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 17:30 #14 

starbug2
takestock wrote:How about Billie Piper as The Doctor and Karen as her assistant, Aimee Pond :rolling: :rolling:

time for a cold shower i think :lol:

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 17:37 #15 

JohnDotCom
Everyone would think you were watching a camping program in the house with all the Tent poles up. :gmc:
John

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:37 #16 

starbug2
JohnDotCom wrote:Everyone would think you were watching a camping program in the house with all the Tent poles up. :gmc:

:shock: :em: :nurse: :iagree: :stirer:

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:50 #17 

MrB
Think I must be missing something as I just don't find Miss Pond attractive :gmc:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 20:01 #18 

Dave
MrB wrote:Think I must be missing something as I just don't find Miss Pond attractive :gmc:

LOL! Thought it was just me! OK, so I wouldn't kick her out as they say, but she is a but duck-faced!! :shock:

(and annoying!)

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 17:02 #19