Diamond Jubilee Bentley Mulsanne by Trebor

Trebor
Bentley has decided to roll out 60 unique special edition versions of their Mulsanne, each commemorating a year of the Queens reign

The 2012 Beijing Motor Show will play host to the Diamond Jubilee Edition Bentley Mulsanne's debut.

The model was prepared with help from the automaker's exclusive Mulliner division. It features gold embroidery on the headrests, exquisite leather seating, lambswool rugs, upgraded picnic tables in the rear and a pair of stainless-steel sideplates engraved with the model's unique name.

The Bentley Mulsanne special edition will keep its standard 7.75-liter V8 engine, rated at 505hp and 752 lb-ft of torque. It can sprint from 0-60mph in 5.1 seconds and reach a top speed of 184mph.

The release of the special edition Mulsanne Diamond Jubilee in China marks the opening of the company's new dealership in the country, as it is their largest market. No pricing information has been released as of yet, though for its uniqueness and exclusivity it shouldn't be cheap.

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 13:58 #1 

kandyman
I wonder if you could buy the cushions separately, they would look good in the back of mine.

Bet I couldn't afford them.

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 15:24 #2 

Tourerfogey
I've ordered 2 :D

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 18:41 #3 

Duncan
Just re-read it. Engine is 6.75 litres. Wonder where the 7.75 came from?

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 18:48 #4 

Zeb
A bit of Tippex'd soon sort the silly graphics....then it'd be lovely. :D

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 19:23 #5 

Trebor
Had the info from an app called Car Buzz so must be a typo on their part
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 20:39 #6 

Jürgen
This Diamond Jubilee logo looks familiar to me ... :D

Posted 22 Apr 2012, 21:18 #7 

Mad-Monkey
I think I saw those seats somewhere :gmc:

I'd quite like a Bentley now if anyone fancies getting me one! Never got my lottery win :(

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 18:10 #8 

PaulT
I've decided that when they are building mine I want to follow it down the production line.

The only thing it looks a beast for DIY mechanics.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 19:31 #9 

Duncan
Well I'm up for Nanomeets with all of you.

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 19:50 #10 

Trebor
A Bentley nano meet now there's a thought, owners all in the pub enjoying the ambience and warmth whilst Duncan does his stuff outside in the cold on his own ! From left to right Pauls, David's, Jurgens , mine and the one Duncan arrived in

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 20:18 #11 

Duncan
How come you get the Arnage? Thought you would want a Mulsanne.

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 21:20 #12 

Trebor
If it says Bentley on it it will do for me
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Apr 2012, 21:41 #13