Detailing Competition... by Dan_Xpower

Dan_Xpower
I have entered my old Vectra into a monthly Detailing competition, its on the Ultimatefinish.co.uk website.

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Comp ... tryId=1055

Please, if you feel it deserves it (of course) could you place a vote for me?

Its the first time I have entered a car into anything like this, and as over the last few years I have been getting more and more into 'proper' detailing (and obviously getting more out of it) I now feel I can enter one of my details into a competition.

If you do vote, after you make a comment, you will get an email in return with a link that must be clicked on for the vote to count.

Many thanks in advance :cheers:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 08:15 #1 

Trebor
have left a comment and vote for you and verified by e mail. It looks superb, i am into detailing myself in a small way for now, did you use a rotary or a DA ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 10:18 #2 

Last edited by Trebor on 06 Mar 2011, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
You've got my vote. Very shiny. :)

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 11:46 #3 

Dan_Xpower
Trebor wrote:have left a commnet and vote for you and verified by e mail. It looks superb, i am into detailing myself in a small way for now, did you use a rotary or a DA ?

Cheers for the votes :)

It was a DAS6 DA for this.

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 11:59 #4