DeDietrich Oven (SOLD) by Duncan

Duncan
Will be selling the two year old single oven quite soon, so is anyone looking for one.

Model is DOP770X

Stainless steel front, pyrolitic self cleaning.

Oven inside is spotless (cleaning cycle run before it was removed) but the shelves and runners are darkened because I ran the pyro cycle with them in, and you shouldn't.

Only replaced because we wanted a double: we bought the double version of this one.

Linky here:

http://www.bunnyappliancewarehouse.co.uk/Product/De_Dietrich/Ovens/DOP770X/

It's a lovely oven, includes stuff like rotisserie, bread and pizza functions. It has various elements which it switches between to cook in different ways.

Any questions, please ask. Would like around £200, which is a steal given the new price. I think I have the balancve of a five year warranty, but would need to confirm this.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 20:25 #1 

Last edited by Duncan on 10 Jul 2010, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

PaulT
Duncan

You have a PM
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 07:06 #2 

Duncan
Provisionally sold!

You have a PM too.

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 18:48 #3 

PaulT
Duncan wrote:Provisionally sold!

You have a PM too.

And I have sent you one back :mrgreen:
Paul

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 19:23 #4 

Duncan
Paul,

lovely to meet you and the family.

Nice chat too. I'm sure we'll meet at a meet somewhere or other.

Duncan

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 19:30 #5 

PaulT
Duncan

It was good to meet you and Mary.

Folks, Duncan is super straight and the small problem with the shelves and runners he amply illustrated with photos (that in fact made them look far worse then they were).

It was also good to know why the front interior light has holes in it on both sides - what could have been eh.

As a PS thanks a bunch for showing Yve you new De Dietrich double oven - I am expecting a little while after I have fitted your old oven and Yve finds out all it can do she will be demanding the double oven version :mrgreen:
Paul

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 23:28 #6