Dear Father Christmas, can I have one of these? by RichardGarner

RichardGarner

Posted 23 Dec 2011, 17:05 #1 

JohnDotCom
If you have the cash, then Yes, but otherwise NO as its after Christmas. :-D :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 23 Dec 2011, 17:10 #2 

Dave
How much?!

Posted 23 Dec 2011, 17:37 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Body panels will be next to impossible to replace if they were damaged. I don't think I could spend that much on a ZT to be honest. It's nice but...

Posted 23 Dec 2011, 17:48 #4 

Bernard
This is the Dreadnought race car, quite unique of course.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 23 Dec 2011, 20:57 #5 

Patrick
You have to marvel at the stupidity of the "management" at MGR that they could waste so much money when they were in so much financial trouble. Fools everyone of them!

Posted 24 Dec 2011, 13:59 #6 

starbug2
Patrick wrote:You have to marvel at the stupidity of the "management" at MGR that they could waste so much money when they were in so much financial trouble. Fools everyone of them!

indeed .....

Posted 24 Dec 2011, 15:44 #7 

PaulT
Patrick wrote:You have to marvel at the stupidity of the "management" at MGR that they could waste so much money when they were in so much financial trouble. Fools everyone of them!

Well, the Directors do not seem to be in much financial trouble
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 24 Dec 2011, 19:36 #8 

Patrick
Being a Director is about ensuring your company prospers. These fools clearly did not bother with this aspect of their responsibility or more likely, did not have the mental facility to achieve this basic requirement.

Making lots of money is not that challenging, just look at the "personalities" featured in all those magazines at the supermarket checkout!

Posted 27 Dec 2011, 13:46 #9 

Martin
Well as a track car only that's a lot of poke. However if you wanted the street version (with heater)buy a 260 bolt on the S/C and you are up to 420BHP replace the pistons con rods and crank all readily on the market at Mustangs unlimited run the smaller S/C pulley and your there with a street going MONSTER for between 18K to 20K (with an estimated 500+) now that's were would spend my mular................oh already am. Will let you know how the second half of the scheme go's later on.
Ok keep the car for it's history but I think that would be down to MG Owners club to spend that on a show car.
Only what I think anyway I shall now duck as the purists tell me why I am wrong.
Hope you all have have a great Chrimbo and Happy New Year to you all
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 27 Dec 2011, 15:48 #10 

Zeb
Wrong? You aint wrong Martin! It'll just taking me a little bit longer to follow the trail you are blazing matey...:D

Posted 27 Dec 2011, 16:39 #11 

Mad-Monkey
You're further than me Zeb, I've only got a brake caliper...

Posted 28 Dec 2011, 15:21 #12 

Zeb
Monk wrote:You're further than me Zeb, I've only got a brake caliper...

Gotta start somewhere...:D

Posted 29 Dec 2011, 22:58 #13