Dave Goody, get your money out! by Cowley_MOA

Cowley_MOA
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

I've not posted it on the other side because I know you are 'interested' in one. Chatsworth, low miles and a good price! What are you waiting for? :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 18:46 #1 

Zeb
Not a Connoisseur...it is a Contemporary....nevertheless...a good price!

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 19:29 #2 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:Not a Connoisseur...it is a Contemporary....nevertheless...a good price!

It has Chrome Mirrors though Carl :D Also iirc the Starspoke wheels were standard fit on V8 Connoisseur's
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 19:39 #3 

Zeb
Cowley_MOA wrote:
Zeb wrote:Not a Connoisseur...it is a Contemporary....nevertheless...a good price!

It has Chrome Mirrors though Carl :D Also iirc the Starspoke wheels were standard fit on V8 Connoisseur's

Didn't think there were ANY V8 Connoisseurs? I thought they were all Contemporarys?

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 19:40 #4 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:
Cowley_MOA wrote:

Didn't think there were ANY V8 Connoisseurs? I thought they were all Contemporarys?

The V8's were only available as Connoisseur and Contemporary SE's.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 19:47 #5 

Zeb
Learn summat new every day... :)

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 20:40 #6 

JakeWilson
Chrome Mirrors were available on Contemporary models, the main way to tell between the two is the chrome trim (or lack of) around the windows on the sides of the car.

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 20:56 #7 

kandyman
Very nice car and a nice price.

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 22:02 #8 

Dave Goody
Only just seen the thread! sadly I'm now on the lookout for a Diesel Tourer due to miles I'm doing at the moment. Mind you if I can persuade my son to buy it I could buy his Conny tourer?
Now thats a thought! Dave

Posted 28 Jan 2011, 16:29 #9 

Dave Goody
I have e.mailed the link to Darren in the hope he can't resist and I can buy his Tourer! Thanks Lewis :clap:

Posted 28 Jan 2011, 16:39 #10 

Cowley_MOA
Dave Goody wrote:I have e.mailed the link to Darren in the hope he can't resist and I can buy his Tourer! Thanks Lewis :clap:

No probs Dave :) Good luck!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 09:51 #11