Dan from Adrian Flux by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX (Page 2 of 2)

Jaygee
I would like to say a big thank you to Adrian Flux, well done...
I got my renewal from Budget insurance for £415.12 nearly £150 up from last year so i phoned the RAC their quote came at £445.26.

I was not very happy as i have 9yrs no claims am 69 yrs old and i drive less than 2,000 mls a year.

After reading the club page i phoned Adrian Flux and got fully comp with protected no claims + courtesy car and liability cover for only £219.29..

Once again my thanks to Adrian Flux and the greatest car club anyone could wish for...

Regards.
Jaygee.....
Member No: 155 Image

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 12:19 #21 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
thanks for the great feedback, Glad we got you a real competitive price.

Regards,
Dan.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 13:19 #22 

Ragman
Looking forward to a similar saving then!

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 23:06 #23 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Ragman wrote:Looking forward to a similar saving then!

We'll do our best.

Dan.

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 07:51 #24 

Simon
:thumbsup:

Just Joined AF after 2 years with Direct Line,

My insurance premium was to increase by £150. :confused: (Clean Licence, No Claim's or Accident's, 7 Yrs No Claims Bonus) :shock: :x :shock: :x :shock:

AF gave me a very good quote which was as near as makes no difference what I was paying last year. :D

Many Thanks to Kim & Keith @ AF for their assistance :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very Professional, Friendly and Helpful :hail:

Dan, I would appreciate it if you could pass on my thanks to your staff.

Ta
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 11 Dec 2010, 13:12 #25 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Simon wrote::thumbsup:

Just Joined AF after 2 years with Direct Line,

My insurance premium was to increase by £150. :confused: (Clean Licence, No Claim's or Accident's, 7 Yrs No Claims Bonus) :shock: :x :shock: :x :shock:

AF gave me a very good quote which was as near as makes no difference what I was paying last year. :D

Many Thanks to Kim & Keith @ AF for their assistance :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very Professional, Friendly and Helpful :hail:

Dan, I would appreciate it if you could pass on my thanks to your staff.

Ta

Hi Simon,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode I shall be able to locate your File and make sure I get the correct people as we have 4 different Kims on the Quotes Team.

Dan.

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 10:27 #26 

Aga
I have been with AF for a few years now and have had no problems. However, I had to take the car off the road for 3 months at Xmas (had a company car and thought it was a good idea!). Reinsured it for July and the Premiums rocketed to £600! I have just realised that the new insurance policy may not have registered the fact that I am a Club Member! Is there any way that I can rectify this? (I logged the membership of the 75andztclub.com when I first took the policy out). Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted 02 Sep 2011, 19:38 #27