DAFT QUESTION TIME by goodlittlewifey

goodlittlewifey
Is there an actual head guy or girl for this forum, or are Admins equal,

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 22:44 #1 

raistlin
They all THINK they're head honcho... so I suppose that makes them all equal :gmc: :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 22:47 #2 

JohnDotCom
Everyone is a equal (but we like to think someone else is in charge) :D and all have their own specific skills to help keep the Community running with continued new things and future developments.

But whoever is online on their own thinks they are in charge. ;) :D :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:01 #3 

Devilish
When the wife and daughter have gone out I AM in charge in our home.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:14 #4 

JohnDotCom
Devilish wrote:When the wife and daughter have gone out I AM in charge in our home.

I know that feeling, as long as the dog is out to. :lol:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:17 #5 

goodlittlewifey
I was asking because Ive bought something for the club( not telling what it is ) and wanted to know who to give it to, it will be useful at meets and thats all Im saying

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:28 #6 

JohnDotCom
Sounds nice Heather. Contact any Admin member you like, or all if you think any will get upset. :roll:

Mick and myself are at the Nano next week if any help, or that Cafe on a certain beach any Sunday morning. ;)
John

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:32 #7 

goodlittlewifey
ok suppose Id better pm admin to let them know what it is, not telling anyone else its a secret so there, :stirer: :) :) :)

pms sent to all admin, thought Id better send it to all, cant be doing with anyone sulking, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:36 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Heather.

A very useful secret. :)

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:08 #9