Contemporary SE Full Leather Seats for a tourer/ZT-T by Petetourer

Petetourer
Hi all...

I was going to fit these to my car, but after taking some time to think and deciding the direction I want to take with my car have decided against it...

They are in great condition with no rips or tears to the leather anywhere... Even the driver seat bolster is in good condition with minimal wear!!!!!

I cannot get the rear center belt to retract for some reason, but will try and look into this further when I get the chance... They are manual seats, but not too much work to transfer onto electric bases if you want... I may even be able to supply sole electric bases for a little extra cash...

Can be taken to the Caldecotte Arms meet in Feb, or collected...

A rare set of seats in great nick!! Photos to come tomorrow, as I am not with the seats at present.

£270.00 ono

Posted 13 Jan 2013, 20:49 #1 

Petetourer
Pics of the above,,,,,,

The drivers seat bolster looks a little crinkled.. This is more because I had just carried them from the car into the bedroom upstairs ;)

As you can see, these have found there way into what is to be the nursery :D So as it is likely that the other half WILL go mad at some point, judging by her face as I carried them in :) Then I am open to offers on these....

Pete

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 16:39 #2 

Cowley_MOA
It Pete, are do they have the MK1 or MK2 style map pockets?
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 19:49 #3 

Petetourer
Will have to check mate... Can't remember off the top if my head... They are from a MK2 i think, so would guess the later...

Won't be home till late tonight, but will check then

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 19:54 #4 

MrDoodles
These always appear on the market, when I've got no money! :hissyfit:

Good luck with your sale! :)

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 20:08 #5 

Cowley_MOA
Petetourer wrote:Will have to check mate... Can't remember off the top if my head... They are from a MK2 i think, so would guess the later...

Won't be home till late tonight, but will check then

No worries mate :)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 20:17 #6 

Petetourer
Cowley_MOA wrote:It Pete, are do they have the MK1 or MK2 style map pockets?

Here's a pic for you mate... :)

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 21:50 #7 

Petetourer
Provisionally Sold....

Posted 15 Jan 2013, 00:01 #8 

vindaloo
if the deal falls through please let me know ASAP.
Thanks, Jim

Posted 18 Jan 2013, 19:57 #9 

Petetourer
Hi All....

Due to unforseen circumstances these are back up for sale...

These need to be collected ASAP as there are taking up space in what should be our new nursery, so the other half is doing her nut!! :)

Offers are welcome, but you need to collect ASAP..... If not sold by the 23rd Feb then they will revert back to the original purchaser....

Pete

Posted 27 Jan 2013, 22:31 #10 

Petetourer
Seats now Sold.....

Posted 02 Feb 2013, 16:13 #11