Contemp V6 at a local dealer by Duncan

Duncan
Spotted this tourer on the forecourt at a local dealer.

No idea if its any good, though being a black tourer it looks nice....

http://tempest-ford.co.uk/used-cars/view/OE04BKK

Posted 09 Sep 2011, 18:34 #1 

SpongeBob
What's you doing in Lichfield, young man? ;)

Posted 09 Sep 2011, 21:48 #2 

Duncan
Just passing through. It's on my way anywhere South from where I live. OH drives past every day on her way to work.

I used to have my 420 serviced there many years ago....

Well actually, not completely true. Today we stopped and had a look. Lovely motor, has the HK system and a CD changer too.

It does look good being black. I reckon if it was LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas)'d then we might have been buying it.....

Posted 10 Sep 2011, 20:47 #3 

PaulT
What would be good is a section 'Cars I spotted for sale'.

Autotrader is OK but only if dealers put them on. By having the section members could do as Duncan has and notified people of what is available - some of us do not mind travelling for the right item
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 11 Sep 2011, 19:23 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Good thought Paul, however, posting of cars for sale from dealers or Ebay and similar are few and far between at present. This section is the right place to post them. If in future we get a lot more posted then we will consider opening a specific forum.

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 14:32 #5 

PaulT
On a personal note I shall soon be looking for a car (75 I hasten to add) with specific requirements. I can trawl eBay, gumtree, FridayAd, Autorader and stick specifics in to Google to see what comes up etc but not all - possibly the minority of dealers use these.

so just as Duncan has posted I had previously posted a ZT-T near me that one of the roadside traders has. Whether it is OK requires testing but it had a large number of goodies on it.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 15:17 #6