connects2 by gaz7560

• Related topics: (no related topics)

gaz7560
Hi
I was wondering if any one had got one of these
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180519106729&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

what are they like when attached to a symphony head unit, and how do they operate
Thanks

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 14:09 #1 

gaz7560
found some info on it, does what i want so have purchsed it, lets hope it works ok !!

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 16:06 #2 

Duncan
yes, they work OK. Sound isn't bad but not easy to use.

They work by pretending to be the autochanger, so you get disc and track number. The first five, plus on the go (I think) playlists on your pod are 1-6 CDs. Not track names or anything. If you want to play other stuff you can do some by selecting it on the pod itself, though can't remember if you have to unplug it first.

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 16:14 #3 

gaz7560
Duncan wrote:yes, they work OK. Sound isn't bad but not easy to use.

They work by pretending to be the autochanger, so you get disc and track number. The first five, plus on the go (I think) playlists on your pod are 1-6 CDs. Not track names or anything. If you want to play other stuff you can do some by selecting it on the pod itself, though can't remember if you have to unplug it first.

Thanks thats what I wanted to know, have to unplug it in lorry to select something else so must work similar

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:23 #4