come on, it's a nice day out there.... by baconbuttyman

baconbuttyman
get your polish out fella's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . not often its sunny at the moment :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 13:13 #1 

James.uk
Cleaning cars is right up there with watching paint dry innit. :lol:

I just been up in hills for a drive.. Lovely up there today.. :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 13:27 #2 

SpongeBob
For those of you outside enjoying yourselves think of those of us inside slaving away, fighting back the hordes of shoppers.... :panic: :(

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 13:44 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
The fog is lifting very slowly here. I will be pressure washing the car in a short while as at the moment it looks like it's been ploughing a field, thanks to the farmers who consider it their duty to trail mud along every road in the vicinity.

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 13:59 #4 

Bermudan 75
Nice day here as well, just been up in a microlight.............. :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 14:55 #5 

JohnDotCom
Looking out of the bedroom window it's been cloudy but dry here.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 15:22 #6 

raistlin
Still waiting for daybreak here :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 15:24 #7 

James.uk
>>> just been up in a microlight<<<

Arghh I want one!!!!! :hissyfit: :panic: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 16:11 #8 

baconbuttyman
Just got my car cleaned ready for tomorrow, its my own first meet, only a diddy one, called it a mini mod meet, it's just to show off mods done and to help a fellow owner to change his spark plugs, he is a little unsure how to do them. :thumbsup:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 17:49 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
baconbuttyman wrote:Just got my car cleaned ready for tomorrow, its my own first meet, only a diddy one, called it a mini mod meet, it's just to show off mods done and to help a fellow owner to change his spark plugs, he is a little unsure how to do them. :thumbsup:

Hope it's not a V6 :scared:

Also hope your meet goes well, have a good one.

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 18:07 #10 

baconbuttyman
Mick wrote:
baconbuttyman wrote:Just got my car cleaned ready for tomorrow, its my own first meet, only a diddy one, called it a mini mod meet, it's just to show off mods done and to help a fellow owner to change his spark plugs, he is a little unsure how to do them. :thumbsup:

Hope it's not a V6 :scared:

Also hope your meet goes well, have a good one.

No it's a 1.8 :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: ...... the v6 sounds like a real dog to do :panic:

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 18:42 #11 

vindaloo
Very difficult to wax your car this weather, much too damp

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 20:32 #12 

Bermudan 75
James.uk wrote:>>> just been up in a microlight<<<

Arghh I want one!!!!! :hissyfit: :panic: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So do I after my first experience this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 20:36 #13 

Wilsy
You motivated me Buttyman. I've washed and polished her. Now I may do the car :D
Wilsy

MGZT 190+

Posted 21 Nov 2010, 12:40 #14 

JakeWilson
Not that I have a car with me down here - but it's dark, cold and miserable here in Swansea - surprisingly with not alot of rain!

Posted 21 Nov 2010, 14:37 #15 

James.uk
Hmmm, are microlights allowed at 75/ZT meetings??? :) I could buy one and put a Club sticker on it?? :thumbsup:

Maybe Jules could come in a glider?? :D

Ooorr, have to make sure JohnDotCom don't turn up in boing (zebadee) 747 innit!! :o :lol:

Posted 21 Nov 2010, 17:03 #16