Coachbuilt Aluminium Fibreglass Shed by DeuxGazoles

• Related topics: (no related topics)

DeuxGazoles
Here's a couple of photos of a Safari Caravan I spotted languishing behind Henderson's Garage in Alston

It really needs saving but I've already got 2 so I dont need any more
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:41 #1 

DeuxGazoles

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:49 #2 

James.uk
Nice caravans Colin. :)

Maybe we need a thread for people who own caravans and are willing to rent them out, or maybe people who have one on static sites could let them out to rent for a week or whatever??

Personally, I find trying to find somewhere nice to stay for a couple of days (or even a week) is a pain as i nearly always take a lady friend and her dog, this means renting a two bed place (as we are not "romantically linked" we are just friends) and somewhere with an enclosed garden. :confused:

I Fancy a short break in the near future, but prices rocket from here on due to the kids being on holiday from school, and "holiday home" owners wanting to cash in on that.. Effectively, it excludes me/us from going on holiday between Early May and late September!! grrrr.. :mad1:
Edit.. I actually wrote C A R A V A N not fibreglass shed!!!! :confused:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:21 #3 

raistlin
For shame :(

That old girl looks like she has lots of potential for restoration. I wonder what the interior is like?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:36 #4 

DeuxGazoles
I can't see why you're having trouble writing the word caravan James :confused:

That Grey one is quite early, note the "wave" in the roof line above the door I reckon with that & the triple front window it must be about 1962/3 I would love to see it saved but as I said I've got enough on my plate

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:49 #5 

geesmith
That's not near Rothbury is it? :scared:

What's the interior like on yours Colin?

I have a similar problem to you James but the lady and i are romantically linked. This time last year we rented a static on Anglesey and BuddydogSmith was only 4 months old. ~Imagine our delight to find a static with total boarding blocking the underneath, a patio with a fence and sunrecliners which could be laid on one side to form a gate. :D

Seasonal uplift of rent still applied though... :evil:

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 12:38 #6 

DeuxGazoles
geesmith wrote:

What's the interior like on yours Colin?

Oooooh it's gorgeous..............I'll post some pics tonight if I can find them

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 14:53 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Can't find my pics on this computer but I can link to my albums on the Safari forum

http://classicsafaris.multiply.com/phot ... olins_17-2

http://classicsafaris.multiply.com/phot ... ins_Safari

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 20:40 #8