City Powdercoaters by dattrike

• Related topics: (no related topics)

dattrike
Picked up my refurbushed Meteors today, well pleased with them £20 per wheel
first two taken indoors with a flash:

these two taken outside (dull day)

All four were scuffed on the rims and one had a big gouge on one of the spokes (I don't know which one!!)

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 13:57 #1 

Last edited by dattrike on 15 Dec 2013, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Arctic
(Trader)
:thumbsup: Fantastic job as I have already said over on the QC seems some people need to be completely convinced, Dave give them a good waxing back and front and they will last quite a long time mine are still good after 2years Arctic :clap:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 18:40 #2 

raistlin
They look great :)

CPC have always had a good reputation as far as I can recall.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 18:54 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Decent job and what a price. Keep em clean. :)

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 19:03 #4 

JohnDotCom
They look good, just what mine are crying out for. Perhaps a Christmas present for car! :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Dec 2013, 10:47 #5 

Chartermark
Did your centres match their colour. I had my spares done about 18 months ago and I'll need to fit a couple in the next few weeks. I haven't compared my standard Rover silver yet with what CPC applied to the wheels?

Posted 16 Dec 2013, 23:01 #6 

dattrike
Chartermark wrote:Did your centres match their colour. I had my spares done about 18 months ago and I'll need to fit a couple in the next few weeks. I haven't compared my standard Rover silver yet with what CPC applied to the wheels?

Appologies for the late reply, see here

Posted 18 Dec 2013, 20:30 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Dave
I am off to pick up my Hairpins today I will add to this good post, anyone needing your wheels refurbishing I too can recommended www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/ once I am back I will post photo's of before and after Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Dec 2013, 09:58 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Dave.
Picked up the Hairpins i took to( http://www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/ )to be refurbished last week the before and after photo's below.

Dave hope you do not mind me adding to your thread,save starting another one about the same chaps John & Lee.

Told you would be pleased when you asked me in September about them anyways here we go cheers Arctic.

before Refurbishing.
Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

Who would ever think that the wheels above are those that are below now, excellent job from John & Lee yet again these must be the sixth set I have had refurbished by them now, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sparkle Black for my MG ZT 190
Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

Image6

I am at the moment waiting on some black and silver centres, once arrived I will put the wheels on the car and take the final photo. cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Dec 2013, 15:31 #9 

dattrike
Post away, :-D better to keep it all in one place, they look very good Steve.

Posted 20 Dec 2013, 16:22 #10 

Bernard
Hey Steve, those black sparkle look like the black chrome finish of the Apex wheels. I look forward to seeing them for real.

Sent via Tapatalk.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 20 Dec 2013, 17:47 #11 

DaveyC
Having seems those hairpins Steve, I now know I have to get mine done. Just the hassle of getting my spare set there and back with the way work is now.......

Dave :-)

Posted 23 Dec 2013, 07:44 #12 

Arctic
(Trader)
DaveyC wrote:Having seems those hairpins Steve, I now know I have to get mine done. Just the hassle of getting my spare set there and back with the way work is now.......

Hi Dave
They are closed until 3rd of January now, but once open again drop me a email and we will sort it out maybe you drop your wheels at mine or I can pick them up drop them off and get them picked back up for you, either way we can solve it cheers Arctic :elf:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Dec 2013, 01:52 #13 

DaveyC
Steve, You are a star mate. I'll mail you after all the Xmas stuff is over. Just having a couple of hours of quiet before the mayhem. My mrs has invited a bloody housefull round for the next few days. Bah Humbug.... LOL.

Hope you and Gail have a great Christmas matey.

Speak soon,

Posted 25 Dec 2013, 07:32 #14 

Arctic
(Trader)
Well Zion as it's winter boots on, all polished and fitted to the car today ready for the snow and salty roads ahead of us for the next few months.

Waxed to help with the elements of winter

Image1

Inside waxed too

Image2

One winter boot and one summer boot (rear)

Image3

Both winter boots on and ready to face what ever jack frost as in for us

Image4

close up the wheel the centre cap as had two coats of clear lacquer to help protect them as well.

Image5
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 26 Dec 2013, 17:28 #15 

Chartermark
dattrike wrote:
Chartermark wrote:Did your centres match their colour. I had my spares done about 18 months ago and I'll need to fit a couple in the next few weeks. I haven't compared my standard Rover silver yet with what CPC applied to the wheels?

Appologies for the late reply, see here

Thank you for this and likewise I'm sorry not to have responded before. I have the second type of centre you show, which appears to match very well.

I now have to extricate my spare wheels from the loft, utilising the pulley hoist, as my new tyres have arrived. It used to be easy ten years ago!

Posted 30 Dec 2013, 11:05 #16 

woolleysox
picked up my grid spokes from city powder coaters last week they do look good in silver sparkle. considering chrome for my apex wheels when the weather improves (if it ever does)
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 22 Jan 2014, 15:20 #17 

dattrike
Update: new tyres fitted and wheels fitted to the car,

I think it looks much better now.

Posted 10 Apr 2014, 16:52 #18 

DaveyC
My favorite wheels for a 75,they look mint. :-)

Posted 10 Apr 2014, 22:53 #19