Chrome Mirror Covers - New & Cheap by DaveyC

DaveyC
These are nothing to do with me but I've use the Chinese website "Ali Express" a number of times now and have come across an increasing number of sellers offering the chrome mirror covers for the MG7 which should be the same as the 75 / ZT.

These are the cheapest I have seen and remember this is per side.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Roewe-mg7-side-mirror-shell-roewe-750-rearrests-shell-eslpodcast/1181876306.html

Hopefully of some interest to some members?

I'm ordering mine when I get paid at the end of the month (spent me fun money for this month :DD )

Dave

Posted 12 Aug 2013, 07:53 #1 

DaveyC
Link should now be working!

Posted 12 Aug 2013, 13:21 #2 

Trebor
Thats cheap but remember they will be for the skullcap mirror type and not the early bullets
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Aug 2013, 11:06 #3 

DaveyC
In the advert there is a pic of the rear of the mirror (small link to "see full item description"). Not sure these are the right fitment but could be wrong?

Posted 30 Aug 2013, 11:10 #4 

Roverite
DaveyC wrote:In the advert there is a pic of the rear of the mirror (small link to "see full item description"). Not sure these are the right fitment but could be wrong?

They look right to me, locating hooks at the bottom with 'push-in' tags at the top. I will be ordering some in a few weeks, once we have moved house!

Roverite.

Posted 30 Aug 2013, 15:21 #5 

DaveyC
Roverite wrote:
DaveyC wrote:In the advert there is a pic of the rear of the mirror (small link to "see full item description"). Not sure these are the right fitment but could be wrong?

They look right to me, locating hooks at the bottom with 'push-in' tags at the top. I will be ordering some in a few weeks, once we have moved house!

Roverite.

Well, now I have had that cleared up I'm going to go and order some....... :-)

Thanks for the info.

Posted 30 Aug 2013, 15:28 #6 

1gp
how have you got on with the order..

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 09:45 #7 

Roverite
1gp wrote:how have you got on with the order..

Ditto!

Roverite.

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 15:06 #8 

DaveyC
Not ordered any just yet chaps. I've been trying to get my FBH (Fuel burning heater.) working and the Mrs has had me building rabbit hutches (long story but its cost me a flippin fortune!).

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 16:39 #9 

Roverite
It now states that 'this item is no longer available'!!!!!!

Roverite.

Posted 28 Nov 2013, 14:54 #10 

DaveyC

Posted 28 Nov 2013, 15:39 #11 

Roverite

I did, but I couldn't understand the pricing/carriage/source; probably me. It looked as though they were being sent via the US, from China and by the time I added up the prices and time delay, I wasn't confident about ordering them. Anyway, in the end I bought a 'new' pair from E-bay, which arrived today.

Thanks for trying.

Roverite.

Posted 07 Jan 2014, 13:57 #12