chrome bullet powerfolds and switch by NigPercival

NigPercival
as title says a set of chrome powerfolds in good condition light marks as expected nothing serious including powerfold switch pack which is smooth finish were tested working on removal so ready to fit looking for £125 ovno

Posted 24 Aug 2012, 12:45 #1 

kandyman
Very good price,

Very tempted for my spares shed.

If no members want them and there still free in a couple of weeks let me know and I'll take of you.

Thanks

Posted 24 Aug 2012, 18:42 #2 

NigPercival

Posted 24 Aug 2012, 21:29 #3 

Rich
Very interested in these, but my PM's are just sitting in my outbox :confused:
Can you PM me please?

Cheers,
Rich

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 08:39 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Rich wrote:Very interested in these, but my PM's are just sitting in my outbox :confused:
Can you PM me please?

Cheers,
Rich

PM's remain in your outbox until they are read by the recipient, at which point they are moved to your sent messages box. Your PM's have not been read yet. However, an email notification is sent to the recipient as soon as you submit a PM, so the recipient knows they have PM's waiting to be read. That is if they are reading their email and or responding to it.

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 08:50 #5 

Rich
Aaaah! I see. Thanks for the explanation Mick.

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 09:16 #6 

NigPercival
I'm also having some problems with pm on iPhone can receive some but trouble sending so have to answer here. Looking at £125 as that's a very good price to start with.

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 09:26 #7 

Dave
Hi Nigel

As per my PM (which it seems you can't see!)

If Rich for some very unlikely reason doesn't have these, I am interested! :mrgreen:

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 10:10 #8 

Rich
Nigel,

I'll take them, I've sent PM about payment, let me know if you've got it.

Cheers,
Rich

Posted 25 Aug 2012, 10:41 #9 

NigPercival
Sold. Sold. Sold.

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 19:37 #10