Chrome Bullet Mirrors SOLD by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
I have a pair of Chrome Bullet Mirrors i was going to fit to my MG ZT 190 having tried them on it looked to blinged up ie did not stand right with the Anthercite Black.

So i am offering them up for sale to any member whom maybe after a nice set of these, condition is good but not 100% perfect chrome is ace black is as it should be after a good polish.

Only one little gripe with them and that is a 3mm chip on the internal bend on the drivers side mirror shown in the photo's below which will follow shortly this reflects in the price i am asking for them which is £57.60 including Express 48 posting.

These are also advertised on another forum so you may have to be quick to get hold of these beauties Arctic.

Can be collected which would cut out the postal cost of £12.60 any questions please ask either on open forum or by PM .

now remember this is an exploded view of the chip as the real life size is 3mm and on the bend so once fitted to the car can not really be seen.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 07 Jun 2012, 16:46 #1 

Last edited by Arctic on 13 Jun 2012, 21:08, edited 2 times in total.

scooterchick
I have them on my anthracite ZT along with chrome sill finishers and torpedoes and I think thye look the mutts nuts!

Posted 07 Jun 2012, 17:33 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Provisionaly Sold
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 Jun 2012, 09:53 #3