Cheshire / Manchester Meet Sun 19th Sept by Bermudan 75 (Page 3 of 5)

Trebor
myself and Paul will likely be convoying down ( sorry that should be up ) to the meet, Duncan when you know for definite if you are going we could nip off the M6 at one of the Stafford exits and you can join our convoy or even stop at the Stafford services
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 09:25 #41 

Bermudan 75
Hayes'ee wrote:I'm pretty new to this side, so the best way to meet you all is to come along, so ill do just that, some ill know from next door, others can buy me a pint (of coke) as a welcome hehe

im actually lookin foward to this now... oh, and if someone can show me how to do the powerfold on the key rather than pressing the button, that would just be ace :D

Ill bring all me tools but i suspect everyone will be suitably kitted anyhow.... happy to help where i can :)

Hi Ian,

You have been added to the list of attendees. Look forward to seeing you next Sunday.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 11:06 #42 

MrB
Would appreciate a little help with replacing a rear door solenoid whilst I am there.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 14:40 #43 

Keleko
So do we have T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) and will there be help for me with the key/lazy vent mod? do i need to buy anything for it or can i pay on the day? ;)
Commission number: 30126

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:55 #44 

Duncan
As I mentioned earlier, unlikely to be there I'm afraid.

May have finished my last project, but seems like I have months of backlog on other stuff to catch up with.

Will let you know if things do clear....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 21:04 #45 

Bermudan 75
Keleko wrote:So do we have T4 and will there be help for me with the key/lazy vent mod? do i need to buy anything for it or can i pay on the day? ;)

Richard is chasing this up and will keep us advised. If M&M can't supply one does anyone else know where we may get one for the meet?

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 21:32 #46 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:
Keleko wrote:So do we have T4 and will there be help for me with the key/lazy vent mod? do i need to buy anything for it or can i pay on the day? ;)

Richard is chasing this up and will keep us advised. If M&M can't supply one does anyone else know where we may get one for the meet?

IF Duncan is going to get there he MIGHT be persuaded :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 22:09 #47 

richardwjackson
Gents

Just spoken to Paul (Mike from M&R's brother) and he is going to try his best to make it with the T4. He had a new addition to the family last Saturday so he has got his hands full rather, so its a bit 50/50.

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 10:46 #48 

jimbo
Meets looking like it's building up for a good one.

Looking forward seeing you all again.

Cheers Jim
jimbo

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 16:42 #49 

Bermudan 75
Richard and I thought it would be a good idea to hold a number of clinics at the meet to sort out any potential problems that we may have with our cars. These would be items that do not require a T4 session.

Items to be covered are:

Plenum check / spy hole mod.
Securing of aircon pipe near radiator, (Duncan pointed this one out to me at Wolves nano-meet)
Tourer side vent leaks.
Saloon leaks from rear light clusters.
Wing mirror glass removal.
Headlamp loom chafing on driver's side
Intercooler Seal Check (CDT(i))
Radiator Fan Checks
Displaying Diagnostics on IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German))(Instrument Pack)
Thermostat check (CDT(i))
Cold air feed (can't remember its proper name) on petrols
Airbag Light Fault/Under seat connections

If anyone else can think of anything else please let me know and we can add it to the list.

Some of these may be 'old hat' for the more established members, but we do seem to attract new members at these meets.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 12 Sep 2010, 17:45 #50 

Last edited by Bermudan 75 on 14 Sep 2010, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
Rover418275 wrote:Richard and I thought it would be a good idea to hold a number of clinics at the meet to sort out any potential problems that we may have with our cars. These would be items that do not require a T4 session.

Items to be covered are:

Plenum check / spy hole mod.
Securing of aircon pipe near radiator, (Duncan pointed this one out to me at Wolves nano-meet)
Tourer side vent leaks.
Saloon leaks from rear light clusters.
Wing mirror glass removal.

If anyone else can think of anything else please let me know and we can add it to the list.

Some of these may be 'old hat' for the more established members, but we do seem to attract new members at these meets.

Cheers

Mike

this is a nice idea Mike
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Sep 2010, 06:23 #51 

MrB
I assume the VIS (Variable Intake System) motor tester will be there??? This could be added to the list, not that it affects me as I drive an oil burner.

Headlamp loom chafing on driver's side
Intercooler Seal Check (CDT(i))
Radiator Fan Checks
Displaying Diagnostics on IPK
Thermostat check (CDT(i))
Cold air feed (can't remember its proper name) on petrols
Airbag Light Fault/Under seat connections

Just a few I could think of
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Sep 2010, 09:51 #52 

richardwjackson
Mike

Another name to add to your list - 'JOWETT' (with the ZT260) from the 75ZT OC.

Jeeez......21 cars and counting!! :lol:

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 15:39 #53 

Bermudan 75
richardwjackson wrote:Mike

Hi Richard,

Jowett has been added to the list.

Any news on M&R Motors and their T4? Monk cannot make it with his I am afraid.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 16:27 #54 

Duncan
Unfortunately, I can now say I'm definately not coming.

Mary has been unwell over the last three days, and I need to stay around over the weekend.

Probably couldn't have made it anyway, but this is the final nail, as it were.

Have a good one.

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 19:24 #55 

JohnDotCom
Pass on our Regards to Mary, and hope she feels better very soon.
There will be more to attend of course. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 20:16 #56 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:Unfortunately, I can now say I'm definately not coming.

Mary has been unwell over the last three days, and I need to stay around over the weekend.

Probably couldn't have made it anyway, but this is the final nail, as it were.

Have a good one.

Hi Duncan,

I hope Mary feels better soon, see you at the next Wolves mmet.

Mike

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 20:31 #57 

Duncan
Thanks all for the best wishes.

Hope we can get to the bottom of the problem and get her well!

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 20:51 #58 

richardwjackson
Rover418275 wrote:
richardwjackson wrote:Mike

Hi Richard,

Jowett has been added to the list.

Any news on M&R Motors and their T4? Monk cannot make it with his I am afraid.

Cheers

Mike

Mike, very unlikely M&R motors will attend due to family committments. What about the new owners of Horners Manchester. Wonder if they would be interested in coming down with a T4 (if they have one). Would be good marketing for them if there is going to be 20+ cars/owners at the meet?

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 18:29 #59 

Bermudan 75
I am in the Swinton area this morning so I will drop in on them and see if they would be interested in attending with their T4. Might be too short notice though, but I can only ask.

I will take some 75ZT Community flyers with me.

Mike

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 09:11 #60 

Last edited by Bermudan 75 on 17 Sep 2010, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.