Chasewater Sunday 30 January by Trebor (Page 1 of 2)

Trebor
Meet at Chasewater Sunday 30 January 10.30am

In recent months i had defaulted back to the club site as i knew members ,likley to attend the meets i organise were registered on both forums and it meant only one list to keep up to date.

It is probably time for a rethink as there may well be members on here who dont visit the club site any more for whatever reason so in future i will post on both.

This one has been on the club site for a while so sorry for the short notice but everyone is welcome

Link to more information about Chasewater below:

http://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/chasewater

located at : Pool Rd, Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands WS8 7NL

if interested in attending please post
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 14:22 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Probably won't be making this one Rob, thanks for taking the trouble to post here, I'm sure it will be of interest to some members. :)

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 14:39 #2 

JohnDotCom
Look forward to seeing you Rob at the Nano meet if fit enough to drive, shame missing all these meets.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 14:46 #3 

Bernard
Laziness in posting events vill not be tolerated. ;)
Thanks Rob, I will be there all being well.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 14:50 #4 

starbug2
what a meet at chasewater :shock: i didn't know (He lies ) my twin from the owners club didn't tell me :lol: as i'm going any way i'll show up from this site as well :lol:

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 16:15 #5 

James.uk
You cannot show up from both sites.. Zizz in not permossable, breach of zee duel personality rule will result in you being made to spend a weekend with Colin and Lewis. (our other four duel personalities). :shock: :lol:

Jan meets = too cold for Southern softies innit... :(

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 16:42 #6 

woolleysox
a number of duel personalities will be attending
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 21:40 #7 

starbug2
James.uk wrote:You cannot show up from both sites.. Zizz in not permossable, breach of zee duel personality rule will result in you being made to spend a weekend with Colin and Lewis. (our other four duel personalities). :shock: :lol:

Jan meets = too cold for Southern softies innit... :(

nowt wrong with weekend with Colin and Lewis. , just of the pies :lol: :cheers:

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 23:05 #8 

carlpenn
I was going to come but the date clashes with a trip to Lancashire to visit my Family :( A shame too as I was hoping to chat with Bernard - Maybe next time ;)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 10:01 #9 

Trebor
woolleysox wrote:a number of duel personalities will be attending

and travelling along the duelling carriageway to get there
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 19:26 #10 

wide load
woolleysox wrote:a number of duel personalities will be attending

"We're going and so are my brothers"

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 19:36 #11 

Devilish
Looks like I will be going, oh I thought I was on duty. I was, cool, see me there them. You know what they say, All work and no play, is worth a bird in the bush.
and so am I
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 19:56 #12 

Trebor
excellent Steve, any chance of taking the MG7 grille with you for a final measure of the badge recess ( if its not already fitted to the bumper of course )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 22:54 #13 

Devilish
I will put it at the top of my 'do not forget list', but I forgot where I put it.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 16:26 #14 

Trebor
a reminder to Steve for tomorrow not to forget to remember where you have put the bits you need to bring with you
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 21:21 #15 

takestock
Hope its a good day tomorrow, give my regards to all, sorry we will be unable to make it.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 22:17 #16 

DeuxGazoles
I was quite fancying making a surprise appearance myself but I can't afford the diesel :em:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 22:31 #17 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:I was quite fancying making a surprise appearance myself but I can't afford the Fuel :em:

Yup, my position exactly :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 22:39 #18 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:Yup, my position exactly :(

Awful isn't it? :roll:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 22:40 #19 

starbug2
DeuxGazoles wrote:
takestock wrote:Yup, my position exactly :(

Awful isn't it? :roll:
such factors will be getting more common :hissyfit: and has also affected some of my trips in general . a shame you both can't come but understandable . for me its not far and worth the trip :cheers: i'll eat a bacon butty in your honor :cheers:

Posted 30 Jan 2011, 06:30 #20