Cast your eyes over this... by Cowley_MOA

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Cowley_MOA

Now tell me what's special about it, if you win you take my P.K. crown:D

PS She now belongs to me :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 19:33 #1 

SpongeBob
Is it a real-life example of the original "Sport" version of the 75 that MG-Rover propositioned before the MG marque was used to carry the sporty versions of the Rover range?

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 20:32 #2 

takestock
Think Tv stardom ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 22:02 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
it's a Rover 75 ............... Special enough?

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 22:14 #4 

Jürgen
Mick wrote:it's a Rover 75 ...............

When I think about it, you could be right. :mrgreen:

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 22:20 #5 

Ragman
Midsummer Murders?

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 22:58 #6 

Cowley_MOA
Ragman wrote:Midsummer Murders?

Well done that man!

Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 23:10 #7 

Jürgen
So you're in the movie business now, Lewis? :D
:gmc:

Congratulation, I wish you hassle free motoring with your new one.

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 23:19 #8 

takestock
I hope it's not Murder to drive :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Feb 2011, 08:48 #9 

stubie
Well done Lewis, I was the under bidder on this way back 8 months ago before it was bought by someone in the west country.

This was the car that got me into Rover 75's, you can't beat a black 75, Gorgeous. Was speaking to Corin today saying it needs an MOT hope it doesn't need much doing, my £500 v6 needed a suspension arm and roll bar link, add another £200, but still not so bad.

Stubs

Posted 26 Feb 2011, 15:19 #10 

Cowley_MOA
takestock wrote:I hope it's not Murder to drive :gmc:

I hear the fuel bills are killer :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 28 Feb 2011, 00:20 #11 

Cowley_MOA
stubie wrote:Well done Lewis, I was the under bidder on this way back 8 months ago before it was bought by someone in the west country.

This was the car that got me into Rover 75's, you can't beat a black 75, Gorgeous. Was speaking to Corin today saying it needs an MOT hope it doesn't need much doing, my £500 v6 needed a suspension arm and roll bar link, add another £200, but still not so bad.

Stubs

Well well well, and I was the underbidder on your new one :D

It does looks lovely, or rather it will do when I have finished with it 8-) Hopefully it goes through the MOT okay, should see this week :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 28 Feb 2011, 00:25 #12 

Bartonrover
With that reg. you could always call it Alan (as in Partridge). But I think Cully would be better. Then every time you get in and put the keys in the ignition you can say: "Cully? What are you doing here?!"

(Well it always made me smile when I heard Barnaby say that!!)

Posted 01 Mar 2011, 11:29 #13 

James.uk
Erm. So who actually owns the mudermobile now??

Oh and why were you and Colin in Wareham (Dorset) last thursday??? (So was I btw).. :o

Posted 01 Mar 2011, 14:12 #14 

Cowley_MOA
James.uk wrote:Erm. So who actually owns the mudermobile now??

Oh and why were you and Colin in Wareham (Dorset) last thursday??? (So was I btw).. :o

Me :D We were in Wareham Coz dats where da car waz :lol:. So I've heard! The funny thing was Colin and I were laughing on the train on the way there saying ''what if we see James?''
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 01 Mar 2011, 18:24 #15 

Cowley_MOA
Bartonrover wrote:With that reg. you could always call it Alan (as in Partridge). But I think Cully would be better. Then every time you get in and put the keys in the ignition you can say: "Cully? What are you doing here?!"

(Well it always made me smile when I heard Barnaby say that!!)

I thought that :D The trouble is isn't Gold and doesn't have ''C**k P**s Partridge'' written down the doors :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVsTCmMf ... re=related
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 01 Mar 2011, 18:28 #16 

James.uk
Arghh.. had I known, I could have met you at Poole station and taken you to the car... :(

And... I had a brand new battery and jump leads in the boot! :roll:

I got into Poole mid afternoon 3 ish, and was in Wareham at around 8pm ish, I/we went there to get some fish n chips and eat them by the River side.. :)

Posted 02 Mar 2011, 00:10 #17 

Cowley_MOA
James.uk wrote:Arghh.. had I known, I could have met you at Poole station and taken you to the car... :(

And... I had a brand new battery and jump leads in the boot! :roll:

I got into Poole mid afternoon 3 ish, and was in Wareham at around 8pm ish, I/we went there to get some fish n chips and eat them by the River side.. :)

Never mind mate! If you are coming to the April Nano then I will meet you then :D

It wasn't the battery or lack of jump leads that was the major problem it was the old guy "looking after" the car that Colin and I suspect sabotaged the bonnet cable and flatted the battery.

We got to the car at 3:30ish and weren't on our way to Corins until 6:30!!! It was a long day!!! :em:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 02 Mar 2011, 12:32 #18 

revor
hi Lewis. see that u have finally got a set of Meteors. I remember u saying u liked at manningtree in 2009. hope to see u soon, really enjoyed the Kelvedon meet last year. peter

Posted 08 Mar 2011, 02:17 #19