Brembo calipers by higgi21

• Related topics: (no related topics)

higgi21
Right you extremely knowledgable people,I'd like to get some of the above for the green machine,firstly for the front and later for the rear.The question is,as these can be prohibitively expensive I was looking at used calipers,as the availability for the ZT is on par with hens teeth,which beemer(choke),has the same fitment calipers?.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks people.
Regards Rob
Best Regards Rob

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 21:13 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Couldn't say for certain buut I think they're the same as the 5 series, I've just done a set of pads on an 05/06 model & I'm sure the calipers are the same as the ZT190s
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 21:29 #2 

higgi21
DeuxGazoles wrote:Couldn't say for certain buut I think they're the same as the 5 series, I've just done a set of pads on an 05/06 model & I'm sure the calipers are the same as the ZT190s

Fantastic,will have a look into it...........
Best Regards Rob

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 21:35 #3 

MrB
Have just fitted Mintex discs and pads to the rear of mine (please see my new thread re how do I adjust the handbrake correctly).

Anyway on the box it said Rover 75, MG ZT and BMW E46 - which I believe is a 3 Series not a 5.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 23:05 #4 

higgi21
Sadly,these are not available for the ZT.Received an email from the nice man at a Brembo supplier confirming this............ :cry:
Best Regards Rob

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 18:55 #5