Breaking Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE by MrB (Page 1 of 2)

MrB
Actually took her off the road about a month ago now, but the time has come to bite the bullet and make it public that I am having to break her.

Car has covered 186k miles but the engine and 'box are good - as are the injectors - though I may have to nick one for my Tourer depends if a couple of weeks with injector cleaner sort out the imbalance. Any way I digress.

She has Highline HK setup complete with rear shelf with blind in grey, Highline Nav (screen has a couple of stripes), Sunroof, heated memory seats with the usual tear in the leather at the rear corner of the squab, Traction and all associated switches(provisionally sold to a member of this forum), headlamp wash and BBS (provisionally sold to a member of this forum). I also have a set of 5 straight but untidy Union alloys with 2 good tyres, 4 of the 8 spoke 15" alloys (I forget their name) with 3 good tyres, illuminated sun visors, bullet mirrors (one chrome cover is damaged), auto-dim rear view mirror, early boot plinth and working number plate lamp and 2.0 CDT torpedo badges (SOLD).

If anyone needs any bits lets me know, I have to pay back my parents the £1200 I borrowed for the Tourer.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Dec 2011, 21:16 #1 

Last edited by MrB on 20 Jan 2012, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

martin k
need a highline head unit...........pm me a price thanks

Posted 11 Dec 2011, 16:26 #2 

taxi-dermist
Hi Chris, I am interested in the CDT torpedos.
Could you please let me know how much, inc postage.

Thanks Terry.

Posted 26 Dec 2011, 23:15 #3 

John Evans
I need the highline radio tuner and the plugs that it connects to.

Posted 16 Jan 2012, 15:34 #4 

Dave
Out of interest:-

- Is the leather ash grey?
- Do you have the inlet manifold?

Dave

Posted 16 Jan 2012, 17:48 #5 

PaulT
How much for the autodim mirror

Thanks
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 16 Jan 2012, 19:16 #6 

Unclefista
How well did the heater work ?
Was there much temperature difference between driver and passenger side ?
And lastly, how much for the heater matrix ?

Cheers, Tony :)

Posted 16 Jan 2012, 23:46 #7 

Dave
Bump....

Dave wrote:Out of interest:-

Dave

Posted 18 Jan 2012, 19:33 #8 

MrB
Have only just noticed the new posts in this - I must stop just clicking on what's new.....
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:44 #9 

MrB

Dave

Dave

Yes it is Ash Grey and yes I have the inlet manifold - only thing off of the engine is the MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor) - I had to use it for my tourer.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:45 #10 

MrB
John Evans wrote:I need the highline radio tuner and the plugs that it connects to.

Was hoping to sell the whole Highline setup as one, complete with the loom and possibly the HK, as they all go together.

I will have a look how easy it would be to just remove the bits you're asking for from the loom and if that will render the rest of it useless if I do, if that makes sense?
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:47 #11 

MrB
PaulT wrote:How much for the autodim mirror

Thanks

Paul

How does £20 delivered sound?

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:48 #12 

MrB
Unclefista wrote:How well did the heater work ?
Was there much temperature difference between driver and passenger side ?
And lastly, how much for the heater matrix ?

Cheers, Tony :)

Tony

The heater was only ever hot on the driver's side, it was one of the faults I never got sorted on it.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:49 #13 

MrB
Would also add that the Torpedoes have now been sold
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 01:50 #14 

Dave
MrB wrote:

Dave

Dave

Yes it is Ash Grey and yes I have the inlet manifold - only thing off of the engine is the MAF - I had to use it for my tourer.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

Next questions are:-

• How much for the memory drivers seat? (I assume condition is good?)
  • How much for the inlet manifold?

Cheers!

Dave

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 09:54 #15 

Unclefista
MrB wrote:
Unclefista wrote:Tony

The heater was only ever hot on the driver's side, it was one of the faults I never got sorted on it.

Chris

If it's cheap enough I'll still have it :)
I want one to experiment on, I've tried cleaning mine out but it's still not hot enough.
I'd like one I can remove the pipes from then poke something into it to unclog it.
I'll remove it from your car if you like, 5 minute job :)

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 13:29 #16 

Dave
Hi Chris

Do you have prices for the drivers seat and manifold?

Cheers!

Posted 29 Jan 2012, 11:58 #17 

JakeWilson
Chris, can you let me a know a price for the HK and cruise if you've still got it? Would possibly be interested in the highline loom, but already have two sets of units for it.

Cheers,

Jake

Posted 29 Jan 2012, 12:02 #18 

Dave
Chris, any chance of an update on either of the items I have asked about?

Posted 02 Feb 2012, 18:47 #19 

cy80rg
Hi Chris - what condition is the steering wheel in?

The wheel on my 75 is the ash grey, but the colours started to rub off and it looks a bit manky...
Does yours have the stereo controls / volume etc switches?

How much to buy and post to Huddersfield please?

Thanks,

Posted 22 Mar 2012, 16:01 #20