Breaking 2003 MG ZT+ 2.5 V6 190 Xpower grey LPG by lowey260

lowey260
All,
Just a heads up really that I have recently acquired a 2003 ZT 190 LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) that was a non runner, I have got it up and running but the engine is knocking badly. Therefore I have decided It is uneconomical to repair after covering 153k. I have never broken a car before and not sure where to start although I intend to keep certain items for myself. I will be offering everything else to members of this forum and so if anyone has any particular requirements please say here and I will photograph what I can and agree prices.
I intend to start this Bank holiday weekend and so over the next few weeks will hopefully have listed everything but as I say please ask about any specific items you may require.

To give you an idea the car is fully LPG converted so that will be one of the items,
It has a stainless duplex exhaust system,
It has powerfolds,
Harmon Kardon with ash grey parcel including electric blind and parcel shelf speaker grill.
Plus much more, all body panels are xpower grey. Anyway thats it really I will look into postage although some items may have to be collection only. If there is anything I can answer please dont hesitate to message me or post on this topic.
Paul.

Posted 29 May 2012, 13:30 #1 

Zeb
That exhaust'd be nice.....*sigh*...

Posted 29 May 2012, 16:02 #2 

kandyman
Sounds like you got some nice goodies there,

Good luck with stripping it all out.

Posted 29 May 2012, 16:42 #3 

lowey260
All items listed below are provisionally sold:

1.Rear electric blind including ash grey parcel shelf & speaker grille
2.LPG System
3.Duplex exhaust
4.Boomerang spoiler
5.Rear alcantara seat
6.Door handles
7.Front wings
8.Auto dimming rear view Mirror
9.Complete front brakes
10. gear lever gaitor
11. B post trim
12. rear door glass
13.cruise control retfofit
Thanks.

Posted 30 May 2012, 10:43 #4 

Last edited by lowey260 on 15 Jun 2012, 15:06, edited 2 times in total.

pob06
Doh missed this :-(
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 02 Jun 2012, 18:43 #5 

lowey260
Guys, you will have to excuse me but breaking of the car is going to take a little longer than expected. I had planned to start this Bank holiday with the extra time off work but due to the death of a close friend and work colleague unexpectedly Friday morning while at work this weekend has meant his death has taken priority and the car will just have to wait. I am sure you will all understand but wanted to make sure you all knew why you may not have heard from me.

thanks.

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 15:04 #6 

Suffolk Man
sorry to hear of your loss of your friend you are in my thoughts at this sad time.

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 16:41 #7 

kandyman
Sorry to hear the sad news,

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

If the community can help you in any way please let us know.

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 18:52 #8 

lowey260
Thanks for your reply's Im hoping to put aside some time this weekend to make some head way but would like to remind everyone that I still have available :

1. pair of Powerfolds (skullcap) xpower grey with switchpack but unfortunately no loom although one can be made and fitted with help from the guys @ the nano meets.

2.BMW Widescreen head unit, BM54 radio tuner, tv tuner (unfortunately does not work as analogue signal,) and Mk4 DVD including glovebox CD autochanger all the brackets to secure to the boot and complete wiring loom so plug + play (selling as complete package unless enough interest to split)

3. Harman Kardon speakers (front/rear)/ tweeters (front/rear)/ amplifier / Subwoofer shelf ( no loom as the loom is being sold with item above)

And various other parts of lesser value for example:

back lights
rear bumper (car had duplex exhausts so just like a 260 with twin outlets)
Front bumper complete with mesh/fogs/indicators and badge
headlining (no sunroof)
carpet
highline dash
Computer stalk

and all the other miscellaneous items of trim that you may require?

Posted 15 Jun 2012, 15:01 #9 

Last edited by lowey260 on 15 Jun 2012, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

kandyman
PM sent :)

Posted 15 Jun 2012, 16:47 #10