Brand New! Your Own Gallery by SpongeBob

• Related topics: (no related topics)

SpongeBob
It's arrived ....

... Your very own place to upload, organise and share all your photographs, pictures and images!

Now you'll find a link on the main forums page to a gallery section of the website where you'll find a very capable image hosting service to not only upload and store your images but which also allows you to create folders to organise your pictures, make them viewable only to registered users or even just friends - you can also have people comment on your images and rate them :)

Features include:
  • Multiple file uploads
  • Share images in forum posts or on other websites using provided shortcut links
  • Change your own permissions to alter who can view your albums
  • Comment on images
  • Rate images
  • Insert links to your gallery images in posts to take you straight to your gallery
  • Each member has their own personal gallery

To get started either visit http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/gallery and click on "Your personal album" link and follow the instructions to set up your own gallery. Alternatively you can get to the same set-up page from the user control panel. Just click on "Settings" next to your username in the top-left of any page and you'll see the "Gallery" menu where you can configure your gallery settings.

There are already a few images in the gallery but we hope to see many more!

Right then.... Go explore! :)

Posted 18 Jan 2012, 23:32 #1 

SpongeBob
We've already got a few pictures kindly uploaded by members in their galleries! :)

Here are just a few examples. Click on the images to view the pictures over in their respective dedicated pages.

ImageImageImageImage

Don't forget to rate and comment on others images :)

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 21:21 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'd like to offer a great vote of thanks for the immense amount of work and implementation of this service for the members.

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 22:15 #3 

Dallas
Great bit of work fellas, well done..... :clap: :clap:

................ Well! I'm showing off with my album...... :em:

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 22:52 #4 

Tim
Always good to see pictures ;) Posted a couple, do some more when I'm not so tired.

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 22:58 #5 

JakeWilson
Really nice and easy to use feature guys, unlike other places!

Thank you!

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 23:33 #6 

SpongeBob
Good to hear that the features we're implementing are easy to use and are welcomed by everyone :thumbsup: Thanks! :)

Posted 19 Jan 2012, 23:37 #7 

Jürgen
That's a good idea, I like it. :)

Well done! :thumbsup:

But where is it gone? Yesterday it has been around. But has it been declared confidential by now? :confused:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 15:23 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Looks OK to me.

Screen Shot 2012-01-20 at 16.01.45.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 16:04 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Further investigation. Looks like permissions for non admin have been screwed. I'll check into it.

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 16:10 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Fixed, I think. :)

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 16:27 #11 

Jürgen
Mick wrote:Fixed, I think. :)

Thanks Mick :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Jan 2012, 17:07 #12