Brand new stock acquired by Chester_MG_Rover

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much, I forgot my password! Now reset and ready to roll again.

Prestbury MG have ceased trading and I received an email asking if I would like to bid on there remain new genuine items, I am pleased to say I not only submitted a bid, but the winning bid :) I now have new genuine stock available from there.

After acquiring there stock, Andy alerted me to another trader selling there new genuine items. After some very extensive valuing and negotiating, I can now confirm that stock has now been taken delivery of. These items do cover ALL models and are not purely 75/ZT items, but we do stock many new items for the 75/ZT range. We are currently in talks with several other businesses, trying to obtain more items as a few businesses either throw in the towel or retire. Our aim is to grow into the largest one stop shop for your MGR. We have very high customer satisfaction rates and ALL our parts are guaranteed for 60 days!! Apologies if I haven't given a reasonably fast response to any enquiries, but I have been a very busy little bee :) Don't forget, we can be contacted on 01244 819776, 6-days a week or email us on chester-mgrover@live.co.uk. We are on Facebook too :)

Cheers

Posted 05 Nov 2013, 20:39 #1 

kandyman
Glad to of helped.

Hope the parts go to keep our cars on the road for a few more years.

Posted 05 Nov 2013, 22:12 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Nice one both. :)

Posted 05 Nov 2013, 22:24 #3 

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Anyone know how to load the stock list of new parts to the thread?

Posted 07 Nov 2013, 13:36 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Chester_MG_Rover wrote:Anyone know how to load the stock list of new parts to the thread?

What format is your stockist in. e.g.. pdf, text, picture?

Posted 07 Nov 2013, 13:51 #5 

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Ones a PDF and the other is in Excel wordsheet :)

Posted 12 Nov 2013, 13:57 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Chester_MG_Rover wrote:Ones a PDF and the other is in Excel wordsheet :)

Both .pdf and .xls files can be uploaded to the forum, using the upload attachment function in a post.
Neither of these types of file display in a post but members are able to download them to their machines.
Members wishing to view the Excel document but don't own a copy of Microsoft Excel can download a copy of Open Office which will open and edit Excel documents seamlessly . This is Open Source Software and as such is free of charge. http://www.openoffice.org

Here are two examples of such. The .pdf is of the Excel page.

Sample.xls

Sample.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 12 Nov 2013, 16:07 #7