Brand new complete Roewe bumper by Trebor

Trebor
Now sold

For sale complete Roewe bumper with all the bits, including chrome grille, indicator/fog light units, and all the black mesh grilles ( plus another set of mesh grilles as spares )

This is my bumper and was bought originally for my car but it was never fitted and is still in the packaging, so a one off sale. Selling as I fitted a premium bumper with MG7 grille to mine and have been very happy with it and cant see the Roewe ever being fitted now

The bumper is straightforward to fit and will just need spraying to the colour of your choice, picture of the one fitted to Steve' s car below which won the club Gryphon award at the 2012 National at Avoncroft.

The Roewe badge can be fitted with a Rover badge if preferred

There is also a very good how to as done by Steve below , and of course a number of other members have also bought and fitted these.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=91563

These are currently being sold for £599 approx, my price is £475 with a complete spare set of mesh grilles ( shipping if needed extra )

Collection preferred or I could deliver to a meet

Please pm me if interested
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 May 2013, 20:47 #1 

Last edited by Trebor on 02 Jun 2013, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

1gp
pm sent..

Posted 02 Jun 2013, 21:41 #2 

Trebor
Pm replied to, sorry now sold
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 Jun 2013, 21:48 #3